Barnett Shale/Haynesfield Shale (sp)... any others? lol

Panther88

Banned
The dominant talks I've had over the w/e concerned both. :read: I hope the Haynesfield (I think that's the name :read: ) kicks in so the community can see what's upper.

Anybody affected by all this (mineral leases, etc)? :confused:

The dominant talks I've had over the w/e concerned both. :read: I hope the Haynesfield (I think that's the name :read: ) kicks in so the community can see what's upper.

Looks like some folks in Lewisville will be all smiles.:idea:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Panthro,

Buy all accounts the Hayneville shale is right under Mansfield, La. as you know where I live. For some of you out there Mansfield is the place where a few scenes from ?The Great Debaters? were shot. The have been some talks about $5,000 to $30,000 an acre in up front bonus money and 25 to 30 percent in royalties for a 3 to 5 year lease. Also, I have heard a gas well if it hits could produce $200,000 a year per acre for a 25 percent royalty share. The Hayneville Shale is predicated as being bigger than the Barnett Shale in North Texas. I am typing off the top of my head but I have read that the Hayneville Shale could product 5 times more natural gas than all of the U.S. produce last year. In a place call Stonewall which is north of Mansfield there have been talks of instant millionaires over night (they are being called ?Jed Clampets?). Some say this could last for 25 to 40 years.

Now I think it is mostly hype. Yes, there are some people who are millionaires now but if you already own 40 acres of land it is not like you were on food stamps. People with large plots of land are the ones getting paid now. In my opinion, the black people here in Mansfield are going to get exploited because of the topical--greed, jealousy and individualism. Somebody has already set up a web site called ?Payday mineral right dot com.? We all know who they are targeting. Cheapeake oil/gas and Petrohawk oil/gas are the big players and there stock prices have double in 6 months.

Panthro,

Buy all accounts the Hayneville shale is right under Mansfield, La. as you know where I live. For some of you out there Mansfield is the place where a few scenes from ?The Great Debaters? were shot. The have been some talks about $5,000 to $30,000 an acre in up front bonus money and 25 to 30 percent in royalties for a 3 to 5 year lease. Also, I have heard a gas well if it hits could produce $200,000 a year per acre for a 25 percent royalty share. The Hayneville Shale is predicated as being bigger than the Barnett Shale in North Texas. I am typing off the top of my head but I have read that the Hayneville Shale could product 5 times more natural gas than all of the U.S. produce last year. In a place call Stonewall which is north of Mansfield there have been talks of instant millionaires over night (they are being called ?Jed Clampets?). Some say this could last for 25 to 40 years.

Now I think it is mostly hype. Yes, there are some people who are millionaires now but if you already own 40 acres of land it is not like you were on food stamps. People with large plots of land are the ones getting paid now. In my opinion, the black people here in Mansfield are going to get exploited because of the topical--greed, jealousy and individualism. Somebody has already set up a web site called ?Payday mineral right dot com.? We all know who they are targeting. Cheapeake oil/gas and Petrohawk oil/gas are the big players and there stock prices have double in 6 months.

Very familiar w/ Stonewall (down home sausage :swink: ) and that area, somewhat. :read: Was told there were 138 instant millionaires (overnight) a few ago due to the natural gas. Yes, I was also told the Haneville Shale is double, if not more, than the Barnett Shale. :read: Whomever the property owners are there will hit it big, I'm sure (royalties). I'm sticking close to you bigmanofds. lol U, my brotha', are about to be pizzaid. :read:

Chatted it up w/ some folx near Logansport, near where my granny left our stuff @ off of 84, and they were stating that some neighbors just signed a lease that pays between 21-27.5K$ per acre and 21-30% off the royalties. The lease time terms weren't discussed. 80 acres approximate and my auntie is about driving me crazy w/ the daily calls anticipating the signings, etc. :read:

The stuff in the hometown is turning out to be something else. lol I think a developer wants to flood even more of Lake Conroe and my other grannie's property (mother et al :read: ) is straight dab in the middle of what I think they're wanting to do over the next few years. :read:

Imminent domain send help! :uhoh:

Very familiar w/ Stonewall (down home sausage :swink: ) and that area, somewhat. :read: Was told there were 138 instant millionaires (overnight) a few ago due to the natural gas. Yes, I was also told the Haneville Shale is double, if not more, than the Barnett Shale. :read: Whomever the property owners are there will hit it big, I'm sure (royalties). I'm sticking close to you bigmanofds. lol U, my brotha', are about to be pizzaid. :read:

Chatted it up w/ some folx near Logansport, near where my granny left our stuff @ off of 84, and they were stating that some neighbors just signed a lease that pays between 21-27.5K$ per acre and 21-30% off the royalties. The lease time terms weren't discussed. 80 acres approximate and my auntie is about driving me crazy w/ the daily calls anticipating the signings, etc. :read:

The stuff in the hometown is turning out to be something else. lol I think a developer wants to flood even more of Lake Conroe and my other grannie's property (mother et al :read: ) is straight dab in the middle of what I think they're wanting to do over the next few years. :read:

Eminent domain send help! :uhoh:

Cool, they?ll have about 4 or 5 of these meeting on mineral rights leasing all week, if something, breaks I will let you know. I don?t go to a lot of them because they are all saying the same thing. Only thing I want to know is ?WHERE IS THE CHECK!? All that stuff they are talking about I can look-up on the Internet. Also, what I have been reading on the internet is you have to pay close attention to those lease agreements. A lot of these people are thinking that these gas companies are the government passing out cheese. These companies are out to make money and if they can rip you off they will. One man told me he had signed a lease for $300 bonus and 16 percent. Other factors are the gas companies has to get their money back for the drilling rig (7 million dollars) before you get your royalty payments. When my time comes, I am going to find a good mineral right attorney. I am putting that out their to the TSPN community so speak up if think you can help me.

Most of the people getting broke-off now are large land owners and government property. De Soto Parish leased a 1000 arcs of its land for 28 million and 14 million until they start drilling (personally I call that $42,000 an arc) and 30 percent of the royalties. It is the airport, 2 miles from my wife?s land. She only has one arc, but $42,000 with of low cost of living is good.

I have not heard anything about the Logansport area yet. If I hear something I will let you know. But it is one thing I can tell you there is nobody in De Soto Parish selling land and mineral right together no more. I work with a guy who has some land around Stonewall, 5 arcs and if he sell he want 1.5 million for land and mineral rights.

One other thing PLEASE pays your property taxes or get them caught up. The tax office in Mansfield is standing room only of mofo waiting on someone not to pay there taxes so they can take that schit, but if you are interested in some neagrow mess check the link out below.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008807250335

Dizzam! There'll be a lot of mad households. Goodness gracious.

300$ upfront and 1,000$ lease per acre? lol My goodness. :smh:

Keep me informed and I'll do liewise w/ those in the area if something pops off.

These white folks are forming groups and are working together and organized. A co-worker just told me a group just signs for $49,500.

Back