B-Ham BOTB

atl hornet

GOOD LORD WHAT A MESS.

Im watching the live stream on Youtube, and AAMU and Miles were supposed to play 2 songs each in the stands. Of course ghetto ass Miles plays extra songs, causing Stillman, AAMU and Dega to all play. Rickey Smiley is hosting and he had to tell the bands to stop playing smh.

Bama State is the best sounding band there though
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvppGf4LBmY

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I guess Miles didn't learn their lesson from this....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_JtP0I8rhA

Miles has no class. They threw everything out of order..Rickey had to go on a little rant to the band directors and tell them to stop the extra playing because the high school kids have school in the morning, and they were going to be out there till midnight with the ratchetness that was going on.

Of course Tuskegee and Bama State were the classiest bands there.

They literally did one of SU’s drills.

Marched on the same way SU did
Did a elementary drill
Stayed in one spot & started blowing

Dega is trash

Lol give them boys they credit man talladega haven’t been around long there’s a lot they gone bite from others , but they gone find their identity ... they slick sound like old asu if we want to be technical.

Lol give them boys they credit man talladega haven’t been around long there’s a lot they gone bite from others , but they gone find their identity ... they slick sound like old asu if we want to be technical.

They’re mixing everything SU, JSU, and SU does.

I watched the majority of the BOTB..all of the bands sounded good. Stillman used contra tubas on the field, & sousaphones in the stands. They surprised me the most.

That’s probably one of Dega’s best field shows. I kinda liked it. Yes, it did look like an old SU show, but their program is modeled after SU with the combination of a couple other bands!

GOOD LORD WHAT A MESS.

Im watching the live stream on Youtube, and AAMU and Miles were supposed to play 2 songs each in the stands. Of course ghetto ass Miles plays extra songs, causing Stillman, AAMU and Dega to all play. Rickey Smiley is hosting and he had to tell the bands to stop playing smh.

Bama State is the best sounding band there though
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvppGf4LBmY
Around what minutes?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Those were the bands I liked. My opinion isn’t considered law, so there’s no need to be offended because I didn’t list your program. You have every opportunity to list the programs that appealed to you. I hope you find this comment sensible, and it makes you LMAO, at your previous response😏

In order aamu miles, Stillman dega an asu then tu

I miss the old bama st.asu was barely coming across the field
Tu idk terrible
Miles power, good arrangements
Stillman nice those tubas and balance
Aamu highly clean
Dega. Improving just need their own.

Man yall was 2nd worst band in the state... yall sound couldnt even reach across the field. ... yall better thank God for Tuskegee.
If sound not reaching across the field (which wasn’t the case for ASU) was a criteria for being a good band, then Aamu simply wasn’t one until recently🤷🏽‍♂️

Back