Atlanta high school football coach arrested after punching player, caught on video

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required

Everything is on camera now folks.
That's truth.

But, I don't think a physical punch is needed in order to motivate a talented and gifted young man to reach his maximum potential OR to correct him. Respect and tenacity given is respect and tenacity received, regardless of the learning opportunity that is evident. Notice, I didn't say error or problem OR f'up on the youth's behalf, it's a teachable and learning opportunity.

A good percentage of these "football coaches" toot powder or it could be steroid use....i know a cocaine fit when i see one especially against kids who can't fight back...y'all be thinking a coach just having a bad day...nah he on that powder lol

And for all you that want the coach fired, what if the kid hit the coach. I bet most of you would be begging for him to be put back on the team with no or little punishment.

With cameras these days, coaches, be careful how you inner act with kids.

And for all you that want the coach fired, what if the kid hit the coach. I bet most of you would be begging for him to be put back on the team with no or little punishment.

With cameras these days, coaches, be careful how you inner act with kids.
Where in that video did you see the kid hit the coach?

And how about coaches not act like assholes whether cameras are around or not.

Last edited:
Where in that video did you see the kid hit the coach?

And how about coaches not act like assholes whether cameras are around or not.
We have some really educated people on this board. I said WHAT IF!

And the kids not act like one either whether the cameras are around or not. It work both ways.

And for the record, coaches need to realize that you cannot do what you did 30 years ago. He is wrong! Period!

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required

And the kids not act like one either whether the cameras are around or not. It work both ways.

And for the record, coaches need to realize that you cannot do what you did 30 years ago. He is wrong! Period!
By trying to play devils advocate in a situation that doesn’t call for it, you’re obviously not one of the educated people on this board.

By trying to play devils advocate in a situation that doesn’t call for it, you’re obviously not one of the educated people on this board.
And I guess you are so busy in your clap back win your argument mode. I guess you did not read where I said the coach was wrong Period!

So for the second time in case you can not see! THE COACH IS WRONG PERIOD!

And I guess you are so busy in your clap back win your argument mode. I guess you did not read where I said the coach was wrong Period!

So for the second time in case you can not see! THE COACH IS WRONG PERIOD!
There wasn't a reason to even say "IF" about anything to begin with. You suggested the kid could have done something to have a coach punch him in the stomach, even though the video and the reporting showed he didn't do anything other than sign up to play for a hothead. That's what the clapback was for.

All you had to say is the coach was wrong and kept it moving, bruh.

There wasn't a reason to even say "IF" about anything to begin with. You suggested the kid could have done something to have a coach punch him in the stomach, even though the video and the reporting showed he didn't do anything other than sign up to play for a hothead. That's what the clapback was for.

All you had to say is the coach was wrong and kept it moving, bruh.

I see clap back again! I can admit it could have been worded better. What about you?

Last edited:
Back