Arkansas-Pine Bluff vs Alabama State Game Updates: 2:00pm CT

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
To listen to the Arkansas-Pine Bluff Broadcast: click here
To listen to the Alabama State Broadcast: click here

Game Time: 2:00pm CT
TV/Stream: ESPN+

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!
The smack policy will be HEAVILY enforced. Ignoring it WILL result in an immediate ban from the sports board WITHOUT notice.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Very interesting to see the lack of crowd at the game
you can only see the "visitors" side. holds about 8k on that side. I will say that my dad & his 2 tickets are sitting at home watching.
still got a lot of eley in this team as the result shows. got some some work to do.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I am not, it was expected, I did not go to the game, I gave my tickets away.

ESPN etc. has made it more convenient to watch HBCU games in the privacy of your home or other areas. I was in Mobile for the JSU game. It was cold and rainy. I gave my tickets away and went back to the hotel with seafood and watched the game. Not sure if that is a good thing. However, it worked for me. In the past I would have stayed in that uncomfortable environment and tuffed it out. I guess I am a fair weathered fan (LOL).

ESPN etc. has made it more convenient to watch HBCU games in the privacy of your home or other areas. I was in Mobile for the JSU game. It was cold and rainy. I gave my tickets away and went back to the hotel with seafood and watched the game. Not sure if that is a good thing. However, it worked for me. In the past I would have stayed in that uncomfortable environment and tuffed it out. I guess I am a fair weathered fan (LOL).
Smart fan.

No one is expected to support bullshit ran by bullshit people recruiting lower tier students, who are not mentally bright, do not have a decent football IQ, and are grossly physically incapable. See the lard OL w/ belly over britches and can barely rep 175lbs bench press. 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫👎🏿

Almost forgot, congrats on the W, UAPB.

Last edited:
Back