Are you taking any vitamins, herbal medicines, drinks for health, stamina, energy?

buckwheat1911

I have been having issues with my shoulders and wrist over the last two years. I've seen several doctors to see if I have carpal tunnel, or arthritis. The prescribed inflammatory medicine is not working. On yesterday, I stopped by an herbal trailer/shop that a sister owns in Waldorf, Md. I bought some seamoss, which is supposed to help with joint stiffness. My wrists and shoulders seem to feel a little better since I started taking the seamoss on yesterday. I also bought a few herbal teas for detox and libido. What are you all taking for boosting energy, heart health, etc?

Last edited:
Ever since I saw it in costco, I've been taking ashwagandha and I swear by it. It reduced stress, sped up my metabolism and at the same time suppressed my appetite. I've lost 20 lbs of body fat; now have more lean muscle. I also take a B-Complex, Umzu Testro-x and Umzu Floricil50( probiotic)

Ever since I saw it in costco, I've been taking ashwagandha and I swear by it. It reduced stress, sped up my metabolism and at the same time suppressed my appetite. I've lost 20 lbs of body fat; now have more lean muscle. I also take a B-Complex, Umzu Testro-x and Umzu Floricil50( probiotic)

Great, I will try the ashwagandha. Is it expensive?

Great, I will try the ashwagandha. Is it expensive?

If you work with a mouse, look into purchasing a larger mouse and if you’re left handed, invest in a left handed mouse. Also, if you’re not using the mouse, don’t hold on to it and unconsciously put weight and pressure on it. These are a few things that has helped me with my wrist. Also, if you’re fortunate to work from home, make it a habit to take hourly breaks and change locations of where you’re seated to change the angles of your arm/wrist sometimes. Also, use your opposite arm/wrist sometimes along with the touchpad.

If you work with a mouse, look into purchasing a larger mouse and if you’re left handed, invest in a left handed mouse. Also, if you’re not using the mouse, don’t hold on to it and unconsciously put weight and pressure on it. These are a few things that has helped me with my wrist. Also, if you’re fortunate to work from home, make it a habit to take hourly breaks and change locations of where you’re seated to change the angles of your arm/wrist sometimes. Also, use your opposite arm/wrist sometimes along with the touchpad.
Yep I take breaks. The doctor said that I don't have carpal tunnel, could be an early stage of arthritis.

Back