Are yall READY?!?!?!!!! It's the Pank Scooter Classic!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Time for another "HEAD BASHING"!!!!

View attachment 16494
I imagine this is how the A&M Puppies slept after that HC debacle! 😂🤣

Running GIF

Question for A&M: What's the status of that big Ole Running Back Y'all got? The one that runs by and over most teams defenses. Is he healthy and more importantly, will he be in y'all's backfield against THEE?

I'm sorry but this is hilarious 😂
I don't know @CEE DOG, this is all kinda suspect to me. BB thinks too much of AAMU. He always has....

We definitely ain't got nothing going on this year, but As usual, he be all up in AAMU threads posting smileys, all in the videos, all on our records, dancin.

genius knight GIF

Like Diddy, the post in this thread is suspect. :D;)😅😜 #shrug

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I don't know @CEE DOG, this is all kinda suspect to me. BB thinks too much of AAMU. He always has....

We definitely ain't got nothing going on this year, but As usual, he be all up in AAMU threads posting smileys, all in the videos, all on our records, dancin.

Like Diddy, the post in this thread is suspect. :D;)😅😜 #shrug
Naw bruh, my low-key school is PV and I'm not cheating on her. Nope!! Won't do it!!!

nope-shannon-sharpe.gif

Classic Smack! You all are some cold hearted brothers. I thought we were all friends. That "head bashing" is too funny:D:D

Classic Smack! You all are some cold hearted brothers. I thought we were all friends. That "head bashing" is too funny:D:D
I'm back home in the Port City we will not tolerate this . Tho it is funny as L I will be taking possession of tha Pank scooter tomorrow. This is my city l have hitters they on it. Now let's eat drank and be merry. Homie hint stay off Conception St peace no peace.

I'm back home in the Port City we will not tolerate this . Tho it is funny as L I will be taking possession of tha Pank scooter tomorrow. This is my city l have hitters they on it. Now let's eat drank and be merry. Homie hint stay off Conception St peace no peace.
I am in Mobile as well...

Back