APB for Alcorn St :-(

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Panthro, they out there dong this....

Native American Indians GIF

I don't know where you are getting your souce, but I live in Houston. And due to this flat land that causes all type of flooding issues, I follow rain events closely
This ain't looking too good (weather wise).

It's one of those storms with the 3 ingredients to have a thunderboomer. I'm breaking out black twister in case I have to drive through a house away from a tornado, 4-low of course.

This ain't looking too good (weather wise).

It's one of those storms with the 3 ingredients to have a thunderboomer. I'm breaking out black twister in case I have to drive through a house away from a tornado, 4-low of course.
I am an accountant, but I often wonder if I should not have been a meteorologist, the way I like to watch the weather. Of course coming out of high school, I didn't know what I wanted to do besides coach (father put an end to that) and had no idea what meteorology meant. I just knew the weatherman. And speaking of that, so is much nicer to watch the weather now that they have weather women.

I am an accountant, but I often wonder if I should not have been a meteorologist, the way I like to watch the weather. Of course coming out of high school, I didn't know what I wanted to do besides coach (father put an end to that) and had no idea what meteorology meant. I just knew the weatherman. And speaking of that, so is much nicer to watch the weather now that they have weather women.

Especially on the spanish channels

Back