Anyone else watch these YouTube only tv shows?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I don't understand why more black people looking into getting TV utilize it to distribute their content. It's literally like Free Netflix that you can get royalties and ad revenue (via Youtube) from. Just a matter of getting the views to make the royalties worth it

I know Nicci Gilbert and Tariq have/will have their own black owned streaming networks so hopefully those are channels that grow to being worth it as far as black content

I don't understand why more black people looking into getting TV utilize it to distribute their content. It's literally like Free Netflix that you can get royalties and ad revenue (via Youtube) from. Just a matter of getting the views to make the royalties worth it

I know Nicci Gilbert and Tariq have/will have their own black owned streaming networks so hopefully those are channels that grow to being worth it as far as black content
Even dude's short shows are funny LOL

@The Founder and @CEE DOG I don't care what her feet look like she is one of my favorite Youtube folks who is cute and funny with her big arse kids. This skit was a good one for her kids, good laugh before we kick off football

Best series he had was the one with the two fine women that were cousins. It's a lot of entertaining content on youtube though. I probably watch more youtube and twitch than tv these days. Check out the lesbian homie series from Big Jah on there. Straight comedy.

Best series he had was the one with the two fine women that were cousins. It's a lot of entertaining content on youtube though. I probably watch more youtube and twitch than tv these days. Check out the lesbian homie series from Big Jah on there. Straight comedy.
Yeah, You Hittin' Dat series is classic Juhahn Jones, Killer Bae was good too

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
She has an onlyfans too

Shocked Oh My GIF

Back