And I couldn't figure out why I hadn't made any gains in weight loss!!!

Man subscribe to calorie counter. My fitness pal tells you all the hidden calories in food. Man we eat stuff that is in no ways healthy...It looks healthy but once you break down all the ingredients you will shake your head. I stop eating salads to lose weight. I also didn't put but 1 table spoon of dressing on them when I ate them.

Lean on fruit, nuts, lean proteins like chicken and fish and limit sugar intake. Excersice regulary. I'm down 40+ pounds and still trying for another 20

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yeah...I know most of that stuff, but as always, I try to change the menu up a little. The key is to get to the target and THEN have the portion controlled meal of your choice and not do that while in the process of maintaining weight. Hey...was up to 275 lbs and looked in the mirror and said "WTF?"...an epiphany...LOL! :shame:

I get up at 4:30a e'ry weekday and hit the gym with a circuit-type training for about 35 or 45 minutes then I go to the elliptical or treadmill...whatever the alternate...and do 45 minutes there with the elliptical on the highest settings (10 on incline and 100 on resistance). I change my routine every 3 weeks to keep from plateauing, but my "eating lifestyle" is my Donnybrook...so to speak!!

It appears that my BMR is at approximately 2525 cals and I know I burn 1175 on the elliptical alone. Got strength and endurance, just ain't losing much more weight (at 250 lbs), but I do see the inches going back to that 2005 range, but I need to get the weight, also (220 lbs). I'll reduce and monitor the fat intake as well as the carbs...but bruh just loves himself some bread!!

I'm to the point of starting the P90X stuff. Got the kit already and just glanced at the first week routines. My current routines are a little more advanced, but we'll see....

Back