AN UNDENIABLE SHIFT TOWARDS KAMALA HARRIS

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
TRUE.

HOWEVER, FOLKS SUPPORTING HARRIS CAN'T AFFORD TO GET COMPLACENT. HE IS LIKE A CRUSHED CIGARETTE BUTT THROWN OUT OF A CAR WINDOW THOUGHT TO BE DEAD, YET IT STARTS A FOREST FIRE!!
Lets be clear. Trump aint dead but for the first time this year, i am not sure he is the favorite. He was going to crush Biden.

I'm going to be honest and I don't care how folks take this. This election will come down to white folks who are tired of Trump whether he wins or not. The black community has a group of lost self hatred black people that came about with the election of Obama and unfortunately it has grown. Today I was in a room full of white folks who I've known for years and I'm a person who don't talk politics with white people especially white Republicans. Any way I pleasantly surprised they were talking about the election and these people are die hard Republican party members. They think Trump is not the answer this time around and many are done with him. Also that stolen valor stuff has the current military generation pissed. They are calling Trump a suck ass for that. It's going to be interesting this fall.

I AM ALWAYS HONEST AND I HAVE NEVER GIVEN TWO (2) SHITS ABOUT HOW ANYONE FEELS, ABOUT MY OPINIONS. THEY ARE ENTITTLED TO THEIRS AS MUCH AS I AM TO MINE. I DO ENJOY POLITICAL DISCOURSE AND DEBATE AND AM ALWAYS INTERESTED IN HEARING THE OPINIONS OF OTHERS. HOPEFULLY, I WILL LEARN SOMETHING NEW BY HEARING THE OPINIONS OF OTHERS. YES, THIS FALL IS GOING TO BE VERY INTERESTING.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back