Alcorn vs SU

I know it's early but Alcorn may have a shot at the title this year. They took two games from us and now this.

Oh that's right... it's still early right Jaguars? :rolleyes:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
ScreamTeam1 said:
Baseball score for 3/7/06

ASU 18 - SU 4

:eek: :bowdown:
Congrats. What went down. :eek: :eek: When its all said and done we will see who has the final laugh. I got my money on Cador.

Well anybody that really watches baseball would be kind of stupid not to realize it is way to early in baseball to think you're going to run anything.

Everythin is decided mid-year and even with that you still have to win the tournament. Now when was the last time (OTHER THEN TSU) anybody won the title besides SU/JSU? Just asking,

Can't remember the last time we lost to Alcorn in baseball. I also can't remember the last time we lost a home series. Can remember only losing 3 series the last 7 years. But remembering what Coach Cador said on his TV show, I think we gonna be ok.:)

God dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Can a brother atleast get a game like it was against UNO? :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

ScreamTeam1 said:
Baseball score for 3/7/06

ASU 18 - SU 4

:eek: :bowdown:

Yall got the baseball game. But yall not (AND THIS IS FOR THE RECORD) gonna get the basketball game. The margain will be larger then 14.

C-LeB28 said:
I know it's early but Alcorn may have a shot at the title this year. They took two games from us and now this.

Oh that's right... it's still early right Jaguars? :rolleyes:

Cleb don't be like that it may have been the weather conditions that made SUCK U game be off last night!!!!!!!!! Besides it's still early early early early early in the season..:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I guess to beat SU early in the season is equivalent to winning a title.........why don't ya'll throw a parade (let gsu be the coordinators) :mrt:

Good win Alcorn.

bluedog said:
Well anybody that really watches baseball would be kind of stupid not to realize it is way to early in baseball to think you're going to run anything.

Everything is decided mid-year and even with that you still have to win the tournament. Now when was the last time (OTHER THEN TSU) anybody won the title besides SU/JSU? Just asking,

I DON'T KNOW WHO HAS MORE EXCUSES SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY OR PRESIDENT BUSH!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

gramuntildeath said:
I DON'T KNOW WHO HAS MORE EXCUSES SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY OR PRESIDENT BUSH!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But you do know that we have more Championships than gsu right?? :ebrow: :ebrow:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
ummmm, hol up

you mean TxSou whooped SU 16-1 and Alcorn then whooped 'em 18-4?????

ummm sujagtilidie,
I guess this means that you won't be starting any more baseball "smack" topics on other teams now, huh?

:lol::lol::lol:

mighty hornet said:
ummmm, hol up

you mean TxSou whooped SU 16-1 and Alcorn then whooped 'em 18-4?????

ummm sujagtilidie,
I guess this means that you won't be starting any more baseball "smack" topics on other teams now, huh?

Shut up:lmao: . Yall lost to Miles again last week. SU is gonna be fine.

SUjagTILLiDIE said:
LMAO!!!!!

you HAD to know I wasn't gon let this one go
:emlaugh:

oh well, let me get the L outta this baseball thread, before anybody starts thinking I actually give a damn about baseball. :sleeping::sleeping:

(just couldn't pass up the opportunity to lmao @ how this played out)

so, again

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Dang, somebody tell me how you can open your mouth to say anything about a sport to another school that you competed in so putrid your school decided to just drop it?

mighty hornet said:
:

(just couldn't pass up the opportunity to lmao @ how this played out)

so, again

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
The championship isn't won during the first week of conference play. SU is 1-2 in swac play. You would have to be a fool if you think SU won't be there at the end. We started the same way last season.

Back