ALCORN VS MOREHOUSE

Dude you stupid!! did you listen to Morehouse college or Miles College, the both have the same letter"MC". morehouse sound like mess! I hope that's not the best that Hot Lanta has to offer!. I seen and heard the Sounds on and off the field, it's not like alcorn 98-00 but also not alcorn 02-03, way better than, cleaner and more symphonic than Morehouse! Are you a failing music major looking for a way back up!!!!!!!!You never see the SWAC trying to be like the other HBCU conferences but the other guys trying to be like the SWAC!!!

I don't know if sonny knows alot about music (not trying to smack) but to say Alcorn sounded poo is crazy. Sonny are you just a fan of HBCU bands?

Dude you stupid!! did you listen to Morehouse college or Miles College, the both have the same letter"MC". morehouse sound like mess! I hope that's not the best that Hot Lanta has to offer!. I seen and heard the Sounds on and off the field, it's not like alcorn 98-00 but also not alcorn 02-03, way better than, cleaner and more symphonic than Morehouse! Are you a failing music major looking for a way back up!!!!!!!!You never see the SWAC trying to be like the other HBCU conferences but the other guys trying to be like the SWAC!!!

Who said anything about Morehouse?

Im talking about how TERRIBLE Alcorn sounded. That Before I let go was horribly arranged and every more horribly played. They should have just stuck with SU's old BILG and did the horn movements too. Alcorn's sound is all over the place and distorted.

The best I've seen Alcorn was in 95-2000. After that.....POO.

I don't know if sonny knows alot about music (not trying to smack) but to say Alcorn sounded poo is crazy. Sonny are you just a fan of HBCU bands?

Im a HUGE fan of HBCU bands and those 2 Alcorn clips did not sound good.
CRAZY and Before I let Go did not sound good. Hopefully Ill see Alcorn when they come down to AAMU, but ASU has not impressed me since 2000.

Thats just my $0.11

Im a HUGE fan of HBCU bands and those 2 Alcorn clips did not sound good.
CRAZY and Before I let Go did not sound good. Hopefully Ill see Alcorn when they come down to AAMU, but ASU has not impressed me since 2000.

Thats just my $0.11

There was nothing wrong with the SOD..the clips sounded fine to me.......Many have said that it sounded good.....It was not overblown.....THAT is just your opinion.....

Alcorn and Morehouse need to make this happen again in present day. "Going back to Cali"

Back