Alcorn State at Grambling Game Thread: 2:00pm CT

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
To listen to the Alcorn State Broadcast: click here
To listen to the Grambling Broadcast: click here

Game Time: 2:00pm CT
TV/Stream: ESPN+

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!

The smack policy will be HEAVILY enforced. Ignoring it WILL result in an immediate ban from the sports board WITHOUT notice.

As soon as Grambling puts in their other transfer QB and Alcorn gives Busz the headset to call the offensive plays, this scoreboard will turn into a traditional Alcorn-Grambling high scoring war!

No just emotional. I hate losing and especially the way we been playing. Back to back frustrating losses with zero fixes in sight.
Gotta get a system new team new coach I knew we wasn’t gon have an off the top season hell it’s not over we got plenty of games and surely not the worse !!

Yep they were restoring order so they claim. Folks got a fluke win and lost their dayum minds lol
Sad part is brother, I called them frauds before the state fair classic. Told them their defense played above their depth, and D00ley won’t it. Instead of listening, @Kenn Rashad created a live asking who is jackson state daddy ? , they’re 0-2 since said live, and @The Founder created a thread addressing the state of Thee football program. Folks said the SWAC championship was going to be hosted in the hole. Coach said they restoring order. Instead, we’re restoring two Swac conference Ls. See, this is a what we call counting them chickens before they hatch. Eddie, they’re making a mockery of your once great program. Sad day for Louisiana.

Back