Alabama State vs Texas Southern Game Day Thread: 6:00pm CT

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
To listen to the Alabama State Broadcast: click here
To listen to the Texas Southern Broadcast: click here

Game Time: 6:00pm CT
TV/Stream: AT&T Southwest

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!
The smack policy will be HEAVILY enforced. Ignoring it WILL result in an immediate ban from the sports board WITHOUT notice.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dumb penalties are showing up again.

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

Not sure about TSU offensive coordinator. 23 runs all over the hornets and hasn't touched the ball since. Seems like Body is throwing side arm.

The stupid penalties by ASU has returned, I thought the new coach would have addressed this issue, but its deep in the culture.

Get to or near the red zone, then commit a penalty to kill your drive.

Star Wars Dummy GIF by MOODMAN

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
TSU may have a decent season this year. Too bad that their members, students, etc., will not come out and support them. had I known ahead of time that Dish and Disney would be fighting, I may have wandered over there to be among the 300 people on TSU's side.

TSU may have a decent season this year. Too bad that their members, students, etc., will not come out and support them. had I known ahead of time that Dish and Disney would be fighting, I may have wandered over there to be among the 300 people on TSU's side.
We haven't won a conference championship since the late 60s. Why would we have a strong football fanbase?

We haven't won a conference championship since the late 60s. Why would we have a strong football fanbase?
I thought you all won one in the early 2000 up was up there real high? But at least a quarter of the students could come to support their classmates.

Actually just messing with my brothers and sisters. I have several close friends and work assoicates graduates of TSU and the joke is and the joke is...they reply, there is too many other things to do in the City. My reply always is, can't they go to the strip clubs after the game as does not get popping until after 11. I know.

Back