Alabama A&m ?

H

I have several questions.

Why are you playing Miles? I am beginning to think you are still on the Div. 2 level.

Why you would consider yourself a contender for the SWAC Championship playing a D2 team.

Why not play Howard, Cookman, UT Martin, Morgan, Jacksonville State, Fayetteville State or Christan Brothers. But, Miles-come on you can do better.

NOW I UNDERSTAND - WHY THE G-MEN, JACKSTANK, SU AND OTHER SWAC TEAMS DO NOT TAKE YOUR PROGRAM SERIOUS AND CONTINUE TO SMACK YOU WITH EASE.

i attend miles reason miles was supose to play grambling but the days got messed up they playing morris brown they a d2 school plus aamu and miles a long rivial dont hate on miles we kick your asses to who every u are

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
lakeith2k1

I am not hating on Miles. You answered the question, I guess. Besides, this was directed to A&M.

we kick your asses to who every u are
If you believe that - have your AD to call our AD. I am sure he / she knows the number.

Trust me - Miles, do not want to travel on I-65 North.

H

We had an open date in our schedule and we were waiting to hear from Skegee. The Skegee game didnt work out, so we were looking for another home game and Miles was all that was left that late in the year. They were added at the last minute.

DAHILL

Thanks,

A&M should score no less than 30.

RM

What have you been up to? We were looking for you at the parade and homecoming game. You come and check out the RB, from New Jersey. Dude, is bad.

Forgive him.

He has forgotten the # 1 Sports Proverb. "If you want a game. Have you AD to call my AD" I am looking into my crystal football. It's half time: TN State 76 - Miles 3. End of the 4th qtr. TN State 96 - Miles 3.

lakeith2k1

This is "SMACK" it's all in love. As you notice most of us talk a lot of doo doo. It's all in fun. There are some SWAC Schools that should be in the SIAC.

Originally posted by DAHILL
We had an open date in our schedule and we were waiting to hear from Skegee. The Skegee game didnt work out, so we were looking for another home game and Miles was all that was left that late in the year. They were added at the last minute.

You know damn well your garbage ass program didnt want none of Skegee :redhot: :redhot:

Originally posted by H
DAHILL

Thanks,

A&M should score no less than 30.

RM

What have you been up to? We were looking for you at the parade and homecoming game. You come and check out the RB, from New Jersey. Dude, is bad.

Forgive him.

He has forgotten the # 1 Sports Proverb. "If you want a game. Have you AD to call my AD" I am looking into my crystal football. It's half time: TN State 76 - Miles 3. End of the 4th qtr. TN State 96 - Miles 3.

H,

I hate to admit it, but unless I gotta go to work I'm just not a morning person so most of the times the Homecoming parade is not a priority.

As far as the game was concerned, the wet and rainy conditions would have made it unenjoyable for my kids, so's I opted out and listened to the radio broadcast, I'll try and atone for the miss by attending "all" the others.

I'll let you know where I'm sitting saturday once I purchase my tkts, probably thursday.

This RB you're refering to, is he the one thats been held out of practice because of a question about his eligibility??

One of the TSU assistants told me of such a player sat nite at the club, He said this guy is the truth and once he gets enough practice time in he would be unleashed, if this is true maybe he'll hit the field against UT Martin saturday.

Tell me somemore about this guy, or if it needs to be kept to the TSU'ers, PM me instead.

get your raggly arse away from the keyboard

lakeith2k1, if you don't take your weak bama arse on somewhere talking about Miles having a football team. 0-10 do you see what you have done to the SWAC. You have Miles on the internet threatening to beat SWAC football teams. Yall suck heavily.

RM

As the old saying goes - "the cat is out of the bag" You, know the SWAC'ers & MEAC'ers read the Tennessean daily and twice on Sunday, trying to find out what's going on in Big Blue Country.

All I have to say he is just as good as, if not better then Anthony. :emlaugh: :emlaugh: He is the real deal.

Originally posted by H
RM

As the old saying goes - "the cat is out of the bag" You, know the SWAC'ers & MEAC'ers read the Tennessean daily and twice on Sunday, trying to find out what's going on in Big Blue Country.

All I have to say he is just as good as, if not better then Anthony. :emlaugh: :emlaugh: He is the real deal.

H,

my tkts are gonna be left for me at the (will call) window, so as of right now I have no idea where i'll be sitting.

I want arrive at the stadium until just before kickoff because I have to go and pay my respects to a dearly departed.

Look for a pearl white caddy with a tan rag top, there,s also a TSU hat and stuffed tiger in the back window. I think I know your vehicle, I know I remember the plate number .

I can't wait to see this RB, Hey JSU! YO ARSE IS IN SOME TRUBBLES NOW.
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back