Alabama A&M vs North Alabama Game Updates: 6:00pm CT

Some one showed me this on Facebook. Is this true? Apparently this is from one of UNA black Alumni who wrote this.

On Monday, UNA was made aware of comments by Alabama A&M’s head football coach related to Saturday’s game against the Lions. UNA officials were never contacted by Alabama A&M. Our athletic programs – including students, players, coaching staff, alumni and fans – are held to the highest standards of respectful behavior, fair play and good sportsmanship. We have the utmost respect for the Alabama A&M athletic program, the University, its alumni and sports fans.
From what us A&M alumni gathered the following were the issues...
1. Made us pay for our student athletes to get into game. I assume he's referring to those not suited up.

2. Wouldn't let our coaches in press box until way late...and after they let up UNA students

3. Made them wear lanyards around their necks instead of on their hip despite UNA coach's being able to do so.

A police clutched his gun on his side while saying "you heard him" in relation to having to wear it around the neck.

I'm SO glad we won that game in the manner that we did.

Some one showed me this on Facebook. Is this true? Apparently this is from one of UNA black Alumni who wrote this.

On Monday, UNA was made aware of comments by Alabama A&M’s head football coach related to Saturday’s game against the Lions. UNA officials were never contacted by Alabama A&M. Our athletic programs – including students, players, coaching staff, alumni and fans – are held to the highest standards of respectful behavior, fair play and good sportsmanship. We have the utmost respect for the Alabama A&M athletic program, the University, its alumni and sports fans.
1. Made us pay for our student athletes to get into game. I assume he's referring to those not suited up.

2. Wouldn't let our coaches in press box until way late...and after they let up UNA students

3. Made them wear lanyards around their necks instead of on their hip despite UNA coach's being able to do so.

A police clutched his gun on his side while saying "you heard him" in relation to having to wear it around the neck.

That's the fuckery I was talking about smh

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
LOL. I never played QB a day in my life (except on video games, LOL). But we had to shoot it and needed a QB. So I had step up my game, draw some plays up on the dirt and throw a TD pass! Fun times

hey tvsprtsguy is the presser from today viewable online somewhere else besides fb?it's gone now... I need that copy lol

Last edited:
hey tvsprtsguy is the presser from today viewable online somewhere else besides fb?it's gone now... I need that copy lol

The only online version of the press conference was Ted Dixie’s FB Live post. But I’ve been told that it was taken down. AAMU Sports Info & Administration pleaded with the media, asking us not to post any of those comments from Coach Maynor.

The only online version of the press conference was Ted Dixie’s FB Live post. But I’ve been told that it was taken down. AAMU Sports Info & Administration pleaded with the media, asking us not to post any of those comments from Coach Maynor.

Ok I see..no problem then! I'll just stick to the "cliff notes"

Can you imagine the halftime speech that was given by Coach Maynor? He probably told the players what happened, because they played lights out in the second half. I just watched a local Huntsville station (online) where Coach Maynor indicated that it was 2019 and not 1959 and AAMU would not play UNA again as long as he was the head coach....He talked about the treatment before and after the game. However, he did not provide specifics.

Sometimes these opposing teams can be hostile. I read where LSU visiting locker room didn't have A/C when they played rich azz Texas...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Notice how at the bottom of the article, they focus on the contract and tickets. Nothing about the main elements Coach Maynor was upset with. That's what need to be addressed, dayum a ticket!

If Coach Maynor is lying then he needs to be fired. If the police are lying then they need to be fired. If they'll put hands on guns and be disrespectful to football coaches, what the hell do you thing they'll do with young black men in the streets? This needs to be addressed, we don't need liars or gun crazy cops. SOMEBODY NEEDS TOGO!

I was just reading about this. I believe it's true. A local news station (WAAY 31) in Alabama ran a story about it but of course they were very biased to UNA. The new century racism is pretending racism don't exist and those who do see it and call it out are crazy. I hate Alabama with a passion ... always did and always will ... the inequality there along racial lines I believe is among the worst in the country. All of America is racist, but there is something unique about the anti-blackness found in Mississippi, Alabama, and South Carolina.

I was just reading about this. I believe it's true. A local news station (WAAY 31) in Alabama ran a story about it but of course they were very biased to UNA. The new century racism is pretending racism don't exist and those who do see it and call it out are crazy. I hate Alabama with a passion ... always did and always will ... the inequality there along racial lines I believe is among the worst in the country. All of America is racist, but there is something unique about the anti-blackness found in Mississippi, Alabama, and South Carolina.

It’s no different than Texas and all the former confederate states.

It’s no different than Texas and all the former confederate states.

Racism is not just confined to the South. The shootings and physical abuse against Black men and women that have occurred in the nation have been in the North, East, South, and West.

Reactions: J C
Back