Alabama A&M student killed in shooting near campus

Olde Hornet

I pray for her family and the Bulldog family. I hope they catch the shooter soon!

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) - A woman who was shot in the early morning hours of Wednesday died from her injuries hours later, authorities confirm.

The Huntsville Police Department said 22-year-old Keshaun Middlebrooks was found inside a home in the 200-block of Victory Lane at 1 a.m. on March 8 when officers responded to the area in response to a possible shooting.

I know I know, at this point, most of us should be used to it. Wait let me back up and apologize. My condolences to the victim. I speak healing to the families for this unfortunate incident.

Back to my point that I was about to make, the media was wrong for using the school's name in the headline. Unless I am wrong, the school had nothing to do with this tragic death. I am very familiar with the street and the neighborhood "Edmonton Heights" that is near the campus, but it is too obvious what they are trying to do by the association game and narrative that has just gone on for years everywhere.

Sorry, I try to keep it positive but when I peeped the headline and read the article, I felt some kind of way about it.

Last edited:

Back