Alabama A&M 2021 Fall Football Schedule

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
Still waiting for them to put out a Official schedule but this is what's listed so far.

9/4 - South Carolina ST
9/11
9/18 @ Bethune Cookman
9/25 - Tuskegee
10/2 @ Grambling
10/9 - Jackson St
10/16 - Florida A&M
10/23 - BYE
10/30 @ Alabama St
11/6 - Miss Valley St
11/13@ Texas Southern
11/20 - UAPB

Question is, will there be a mutiny at JSU before our Homecoming? You guys thinking about us, you better really keep a close eye on September. You don't have anything anywhere similar to Edward Waters in September. Can these new guys handle the pressure? They are being thrown into the fire against a team that is no where near intimidated by JSU. Your fist game is a conference game against a team that has been sitting back taking notes and waiting to "strike".

Question is, will there be a mutiny at JSU before our Homecoming? You guys thinking about us, you better really keep a close eye on September. You don't have anything anywhere similar to Edward Waters in September. Can these new guys handle the pressure? They are being thrown into the fire against a team that is no where near intimidated by JSU. Your fist game is a conference game against a team that has been sitting back taking notes and waiting to "strike".

Mutiny 😆. Are y'all going to have a mutiny? The stuff some of you come up with.

Every team will have new players. We are still returning the core group of guys that played this spring and or was Ineligible but still practiced. I like our chances better since we have 6 games under our belts while they haven't play in over 500 days. They will be breaking in a new QB and DC.. leggo

Mutiny 😆. Are y'all going to have a mutiny? The stuff some of you come up with.

Every team will have new players. We are still returning the core group of guys that played this spring and or was Ineligible but still practiced. I like our chances better since we have 6 games under our belts while they haven't play in over 500 days. They will be breaking in a new QB and DC.. leggo

We shall see. The mind is a very powerful tool.

I'm still trying to understand what you mean by ineligible. Did they play in 2019 and were not eligible for the spring or did they come in under Coach Sanders and were ineligible for the spring?

We shall see. The mind is a very powerful tool.

I'm still trying to understand what you mean by ineligible. Did they play in 2019 and were not eligible for the spring or did they come in under Coach Sanders and were ineligible for the spring?

A mixture of both. We had guys like Daniel Crowell who played in 2019 but were not eligible this spring. Then we had these guys (S - Shilo Sanders ⭐⭐⭐, S - Treveon Johnson ⭐⭐⭐, DL - Coynis Miller ⭐⭐⭐⭐, DE - Malik McClain ⭐⭐⭐⭐, QB - Shedeur Sanders ⭐⭐⭐⭐, OL - Dylan Spencer ⭐⭐⭐, WR - Shane Hooks⭐⭐⭐, WR - Keith Corbin ⭐⭐⭐) who were starters but not eligible.

Still waiting for them to put out a Official schedule but this is what's listed so far.

9/4 - South Carolina ST
9/11
9/18 @ Bethune Cookman
9/25 - Tuskegee
10/2 @ Grambling
10/9 - Jackson St
10/16 - Florida A&M
10/23 - BYE
10/30 @ Alabama St
11/6 - Miss Valley St
11/13@ Texas Southern
11/20 - UAPB

Shaping up nicely. Front heavy schedule

So Alcorn isn’t making up there missed visit to Huntsville? For marketing purposes, storylines, and quality football I would’ve expected these two to lock it up in the fall... who dropped the ball on that one?

So Alcorn isn’t making up there missed visit to Huntsville? For marketing purposes, storylines, and quality football I would’ve expected these two to lock it up in the fall... who dropped the ball on that one?

Conference schedule was already done way before that occurred. For those games that they could do it on, they did.

Alabama A&M didn’t want that smoke
Hold up....I was just scrolling down...ain't read nothing nobody else said when I saw this right here. Now he didn't say some ish like this?! LOL Mane please....
Chill No GIF by Desus & Mero
Chill No GIF by Desus & Mero

Last edited:
Back