Al Copeland: Divorce Details

And you thought Willie G's child support payments were bad.

Al's 1/2 his age wife cheated on him and she still gets CS and alimony!

http://blog.nola.com/updates/2007/11/copeland_divorce_details_unvei.html

:lol:

LOL. Al is a wild man. He aint really paying nothing. Considering that he had a pre-nup where he didn't have to give her a thing, sounds like he was man enough to work something out for the kids and give her a little change as well. If I read the article correctly, it sounds like this was all on Al and his ex. The Judge did very little. Even her attorney withdrew from the case. Must have been mad with ole girl admitting to adultry. Sounds like Al was just ready to get rid of her and probably has number 5 wife in his sights. Willie Gary stuff is still worse than Al. 9K a month for Child support plus private school tuition and insurance is chump change compared to what Willie got to pay. He is also giving his ex 50K a year for five years. Isn't Willie G paying 30K a month just for Child Support? I would imagine Copeland has more money than Willie. I may be wrong. But he has some loot.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
LOL. Al is a wild man. He aint really paying nothing. Considering that he had a pre-nup where he didn't have to give her a thing, sounds like he was man enough to work something out for the kids and give her a little change as well. If I read the article correctly, it sounds like this was all on Al and his ex. The Judge did very little. Even her attorney withdrew from the case. Must have been mad with ole girl admitting to adultry. Sounds like Al was just ready to get rid of her and probably has number 5 wife in his sights. Willie Gary stuff is still worse than Al. 9K a month for Child support plus private school tuition and insurance is chump change compared to what Willie got to pay. He is also giving his ex 50K a year for five years. Isn't Willie G paying 30K a month just for Child Support? I would imagine Copeland has more money than Willie. I may be wrong. But he has some loot.

The thing is he keeps on getting married over and over. He's paying for kids from previous marriages too. He had to sell Popeye's Chicken but he owns the rights to the Seasoning.

$50,000 x 5 years = $250,000.:goof:
Plus Child support.:goof:
Basically she got what crumb's he threw at her arse.

He probably laughed at her arse when he told her to stop using the name Copeland.
She ain't even got that. :lol:

:topic:

Speaking of Copelands...someone told me that they are opening or already have opened a Copelands Bistro in Shreverport. I know the one in New Orleans is off the chain.

The thing is he keeps on getting married over and over. He's paying for kids from previous marriages too. He had to sell Popeye's Chicken but he owns the rights to the Seasoning.

LOL. I guess he is no different than the rest of those rich folks who like being married a bunch of times. Yeah it was a hostile takeover with the Popeyes situation if I remember correctly. He pretty much got bought out when the other stockholders sold their shares from up under him. Then he used his loot to start the Copeland's Restaurant business. I don't feel sorry for him. He likes living in the fast lane. I remember some of us Jukes back in the 80s got to meet him at a Bayou Classic. He loves those Ferrari's and fine sports cars. He had one then. He is a wild man at heart. You can tell.

$50,000 x 5 years = $250,000.:goof:
Plus Child support.:goof:
Basically she got what crumb's he threw at her arse.

He probably laughed at her arse when he told her to stop using the name Copeland.
She ain't even got that. :lol:

Exactly. Hell one of his cars probably cost 250K. Cheap Child Support too. 9k a month plus private school tuition and insurance is nothing for Copeland. But I guess we should give him some props. He had a Pre-nup and didn't have to do any of this at all. I guess he really wanted her to stop using the Copeland name. Got that reserved for wife number 5.:hat:

LOL. I guess he is no different than the rest of those rich folks who like being married a bunch of times. Yeah it was a hostile takeover with the Popeyes situation if I remember correctly. He pretty much got bought out when the other stockholders sold their shares from up under him. Then he used his loot to start the Copeland's Restaurant business. I don't feel sorry for him. He likes living in the fast lane. I remember some of us Jukes back in the 80s got to meet him at a Bayou Classic. He loves those Ferrari's and fine sports cars. He had one then. He is a wild man at heart. You can tell.

I think she got a Farari and a 2005 Cadillac something... LOL

Back