Adolf Hitler.......If Your Past Was Similar to His

Dr. Sweet NUPE

Since I studied National Security Studies at Georgetown on a Graduate Level I have been intrigued with dictators. Why they think in such a manner? How their thinking was developed? What happened in their past that assisted them in thinking in a certain manner.

Well, I read "Mein Kopmf" (My Struggle) many times by Hitler and compared it to things that I have read about African Dictators and other world dictators. I have drawn the conclusion that Hitler was no more worse than Slobavdan Milosovich, The Roman Ceasars, and in fact todays Chinese Leaders (The reason I use todays Chinese Leaders is because of this reason......when was lat time you saw a handicap person from China or a mentally retarded person from China-the reason is simple their handicap are killed at birth. This is an ancient ritual to maintain an almost perfect culture).

Yet geting back to Hitler if your mother was rapped on countless of times by Jewish men, in order for her to put food on the table she had to be a maid for the rich in Austria (who paid her much less because she was not Jewish) how would you feel about Jews. Hitler developed a strong hatred for Jews because of his past dealings. Yet, was that a reason for him to kill thousands of them? My answer.......No.

Although I believe what Hitler did was wrong the American White Supremecist has a lot to do with it. Hitler did not dislike African Americans. Skinheads and the KKK carry Old East German Flags and utilize them as a representation of hate. Well so is the "Old Glory." In fact he offered African Americans a better life than in America during the Olympics in the 1930's. In his book he condemened the lynchings of African Americans. Yet, when I read this I became sick because in the previous chapter he discussed how Jewish People should be killed and how the SS (Storm Troopers) should go by mass killing over 8,000 Jews a month. Furthermore estimating that within 7 years all Jewish People will be "Purged" from the "Normal" German society.

I'm not here to answer any questions about Hitler nor am I in a position to do so, it just baffles me how our American culture depicts an individual without clearly examining their past. I have often believed that your past "at times" could somehow depict your future.

No I am not saying that. I am saying before we judge and allow people to give us impressions of people research it for yourself. Similar to the middle passage Africans assisted slave transporters.

I will never believe that a bunch of ****e men walked into Africa and said get on the boat. Furthermore the British and the French had nothing to do with slavery because it was bannned in their countries.

The problem with part of Black America is we only like to read what is wrritten by other African Americans, instead of exploring other literary items available.

One thing I do ate is when someone who is Jewish compares the Holacaust to Slavery. To different issues, to different topics. Neither are the same.

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
So you are saying it was the jews own fault that the holocaust happened?

I was with you until...

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
Furthermore the British and the French had nothing to do with slavery because it was bannned in their countries.

:confused:

The problem with part of Black America is we only like to read what is wrritten by other African Americans, instead of exploring other literary items available.

Thank God for Cheikh Anta Diop, Dr. John H. Clarke, John G. Jackson, Ivan Van Sertima, Carter G. Woodson, Dr. Ben and the others who contributed and FORCED the Europeans to write African achievements into the history books and acknowledge us as the originators of civilization.

At least that part is reading, unlike the masses. If we could get the masses to do what the part is doing, the whole would be in a much better position.

so sad!!!!

Sweets,
Stop the stereotyping and open your eyes.

Sure, Hitler was not the only dictator during the 20th Century. Yes, there have been vicious dictators on the African continent. But ……

…..

I will never believe that a bunch of ****e men walked into Africa and said get on the boat. Furthermore the British and the French had nothing to do with slavery because it was banned in their countries.

…..

This is not true. Much of the slavery in the Caribbean was by the French and the British. Jamaica, Grenada, Haiti and Trinidad in the Caribbean as well as the Bahamas in the Atlantic were former British colonies, and they had slavery. St. Martin (FR), Sint Martin (FR), Martinique (FR) and the British Virgin Islands, who all are under the French and British flags, had slavery. Remember. Before the U.S. declared their independence, they were the British colonies, and the British colonies had slavery, or indentured servants for life, starting soon after 1619.

Though there might not have been slavery in Africa during colonialism, there was an exploitation of labor.

Originally posted by Attack Dog

Thank God for Cheikh Anta Diop, Dr. John H. Clarke, John G. Jackson, Ivan Van Sertima, Carter G. Woodson, Dr. Ben and the others who contributed and FORCED the Europeans to write African achievements into the history books and acknowledge us as the originators of civilization.

At least that part is reading, unlike the masses. If we could get the masses to do what the part is doing, the whole would be in a much better position.

I agree with AD. I have read works by Drs. Diop, Van Sertima and Woodson, watch Drs. Clarke and Van Sertima on TV, and have listened to in person to Dr. Ben. Trust me. Without them and people like them, the truth of world history would be ignored.

Back