AAMU's Ladies Got "the He_ _" beat out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplyRedd

Southernite
Southern's Ladies Smack the taste out of AAMU. Their Head Coach even said so.

And guess Alabama State is next!!!

Well I know you are excited and everything, but I don't believe we smack on women's sports... Simple crab mistake I guess.....

Re: I don't see why not!!!

Originally posted by SimplyRedd
Please don't get me started WOMEN'S Sports are just as important as men's sports.

Which is why women make so much money in professional sports. I heard Lisa Leslie made over $50,000 dollars last year.
Crabs are so cute !!!! :D :D :D

Man who got that Blue Star ointment?

I heard crabs were contagious........

Man yall leave the lady alone before The other SU women come running over here.

Kenn its about time we started a womens smack forum...

Crabs are sooooooooooo cute. :wavey:

thank you!!

Thank you for agreeing with the masses, I am quite CUTE!! But for real I love all sports. And I was merely trying to gather a little support for the ladies.

Uhhhh Crab!!!

He wasn't agreeing with you, he was being sarcastic. He thinks women Sports suck more than I do.

We do however support women's sports such as Pole Sliding, G-String stuffing, and Oil Wrestling. :D :D :D
He, He, He Crabs !!!!!
150f3655.gif

Re: Uhhhh Crab!!!

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
He wasn't agreeing with you, he was being sarcastic. He thinks women Sports suck more than I do.

We do however support women's sports such as Pole Sliding, G-String stuffing, and Oil Wrestling. :D :D :D
He, He, He Crabs !!

I wasn't saying "thank you" for agreeing with me about women's sports being important. He said "crabs are cute" And I said "thank you" for agreeing with the masses of people who think I am "CUTE"

I know sacarsm when I see it ok. In addition to being cute I am also quite intelligent.

Oh lawd she done started in on the female line of smacking...
First strike she said she is cute
This Statement Has Not Been Verified By Suge, Who Knows Who Is Truly Cute and Who Is Not
next she will say she:

is an independent woman
has a man
and we are hating on S.U.

Ain't that right D-Town Jag?

News flash

AAMU's women never was good. So beating them is not much of an accomplishment. PV did that.

Originally posted by The Panther Fan
News flash

AAMU's women never was good. So beating them is not much of an accomplishment. PV did that.

EXACTLY!!!!!!! That is like me getting crunk off of AAMU beating MVSU in football. I have seen AAMU girls play 2 times this year. They beat UAPB by 15 and MVSU by 20. I actually thought they were going to be DECENT this year until looking at the scores from the SU and Bama St game.

But lil Ms Jag, Southern MENS basketball team is so damn sorry we didnt even bring up the assbeatin they took yesterday. In the Advocate it stated that SU men's team were fighting each other on the court. That is S A D

SimplyRedd,

Don't pay any attention to these clowns. Saying anything good about SU is worst then teaching Christianity under the Taliban. You committed the ultimate crime under the Taliban - SWACpage rules of posting in smack zone being female. But don't let them discourage you. As a member of Jaguar Nation this sexiest rule doesn't apply to you - have fun!

Congratulation to the Lady Jags being 7-0 in the SWAC, and on a 10 game winning streak. Go Lady Jags!

Originally posted by TRU3000

Still ROTFLMAO@Ike Rooks when describing SU players gold teeth.......
LOL!! TRU they dont like you to mention ike when talking bout SU... You trying to help Ike?

Sexy Red

Makahoe has given a great synopsis of the womens sports I care about. Strawberry up in Memphis prolly makes 5 times more than Lisa Leslie. Sure Michelle Kwan Can skate, But can she work on that pole??? They need to have an olympics of strippin.....

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Did someone say pie?
p7142241.jpg

OOOOOH WEEEEE!!!!!

Mary Had a Big Ole Butt
In those Tight Arse Jeans
They Show
In Every Club That Mary Was At
Them Thugs Would Show They Golds!!!!

whop whop whop whop whop!!!!

I believe she had Bow Legs with curves like a bottle,
Project Chick but pretty like a Model!!!

Don't forget volleyball.

We have not made the transition from D2 to D1AA. Football did not take us that long. We played in the second SCG which is a good indication of how strong we are in football.

Basketball we will do ok, as SU about is on Saturday. We owe GSU a whipping for the having to play under adversed conditions.

Women sports is alive and well at AAMU. We don't have a hurricans team like SU, but we don't this type of feeder program for football team.

Originally posted by Dirty
Oh lawd she done started in on the female line of smacking...
First strike she said she is cute
This Statement Has Not Been Verified By Suge, Who Knows Who Is Truly Cute and Who Is Not
next she will say she:

is an independent woman
has a man
and we are hating on S.U.

Ain't that right D-Town Jag?

Umm Dirty as the authority on what all women say when smacking I have to correct you on one statement. A woman doesn't simply say "I have a man..." that would be too easy. The correct response is "I have a man, you get one"! And you forgot that all important classic...

You don't even most know me!

Thank you, the pres-o-dent has spoken!

P.S. - PapaJag. don't save her, she don't want to be saved!

I guess the end is near, the Jags are on the bandwagon of women's sports instead of men's sports. The women at SU has more athleticism and testostorone than the men's hoopers. :lmao:

Originally posted by Suge

Umm Dirty as the authority on what all women say when smacking I have to correct you on one statement. A woman doesn't simply say "I have a man..." that would be too easy. The correct response is "I have a man, you get one"! And you forgot that all important classic...

You don't even most know me!

Thank you, the pres-o-dent has spoken!

P.S. - PapaJag. don't save her, she don't want to be saved!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Men

You guys are such MEN. No I don't have a man, I am much too busy maintaining my 3.8 gpa and my job for that foolishness. I just see it like this, all sports are interesting; I enjoy and SUPPORT them all (including SU's struggling Men's team. Point All sports need support. If you don't want to support women sports then just ignore a thread about women's sports. That's all you have to do.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day. May your day be blessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back