AAMU, will you get imbarrassed on BET...

HORNETSWARM

Yes! you will get imbarrassed on live T.V. (BET) for the 60th annual Magic City Classic. The hornets will score and score often. We also have a pleasant surprise for you. Introducing the infamous "HOBO Offense" at it's very best. Make no mistake about it, there has to be fear in the eyes of all AAMU fans and alumni. Get your tickets now to witness a complete massacre.

Originally posted by HORNETSWARM
Yes! you will get imbarrassed on live T.V. (BET) for the 60th annual Magic City Classic. The hornets will score and score often. We also have a pleasant surprise for you. Introducing the infamous "HOBO Offense" at it's very best. Make no mistake about it, there has to be fear in the eyes of all AAMU fans and alumni. Get your tickets now to witness a complete massacre.

What the hell is IMBARRASSED? Please tell me that you havent already graduated from Bama St. SPELL CHECK PLEASE SEND HELP.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by HORNETSWARM
Yes! you will get imbarrassed

Ummm...well I think you just IMbarrASSed yourself!!!

Man....just when you thought this board couldn't get any Worser and nothing would ever out do what we saw in the Pass....we get something like this!!

LOL @ ImbarrASSed!!! Just in case you all were wondering.......this is called self smack! LOL!

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Dont tell me the G-Men have their eyes on the Hornets already.

Dayum busters was to embarassed to give us the trophy after the game!!!I guess Jay Roberson is still suffering from all those concussions we gave him back in the early 90's:emlaugh:

Back