A Vitamin B Survey

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
Do any of you take vitamin B? (particularly B6) If so how much, when and do you notice any immediate effects? thanks.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That could be a good thing.

If vitamins are making your metabolism speed up like that...thats good only if you eat clean.

hell, you will not have a problem losing weight.

I don't have a problem losing weight now...never has been my issue. I've always tried to gain weight. NOW, I just need to exercise regularly so that I can tone up. I like my size, not trying to lose anymore....stress does wonders for losing weight, anyway.

I don't have a problem losing weight now...never has been my issue. I've always tried to gain weight. NOW, I just need to exercise regularly so that I can tone up. I like my size, not trying to lose anymore....stress does wonders for losing weight, anyway.

Well eating right will cause your skin to tighten up in certain areas

yeah you can....
Plus, eating clean have other benifits.......wait i told you this before:uhoh:

The reason I asked was because I read something about B vitamins, that among other things, they can affect your dreams. I forget where I read this, will try to provide a link.

Generally B6 is good for ENERGY & METABOLISM as mentioned and aids in the formation of read blood cells and in the proper function of all body, brain and nerve cells and plays an important role in the nervous system and helps metabolize protein.

Now that's from the bottle, and maybe it is psychological/subleminal,, but i'm-mo tell ya,, when I take a B6 pill (200mg) at night before going to bed, I have the most active thoughts and the most vivid dreams man no joke. :what: It's like I can remember more of them also, whereas other nights if I don't take a B vitamin, I have a few dreams but only remember them if they are particularly disturbing or good. It's like clock work. and just before falling asleep, everything I'm thinking about is almost becoming a dream. It's weird. And I dream right up until the time the alarm is going off too.

Probably doesn't help that I have an imaginative mind and am an artist (what is that,, right or left side brain) at heart. Just about everything I experience currently and over the years is somehow woven into my dreams (and even somethings that are in the future, although that, I believe, is simply thinking about something that has a good chance of happening so much that you dream about it, and it does happen.).

All i know is vitamin B affects my dreaming massively,(seems to be massive correlation between when I take it and when I don't) just like I read somewhere and was wondering was it just me.:shame:

Back