A SECOND CIVIL WAR COMING?

CIAA-FAN

IS OUR NATION ON THE BRINK OF A SECOND CIVIL WAR? IF SO, ARE YOU PREPARED? IF YOU ARE NOT THEN EMAIL ME AND I HAVE SOME INFORMATION TO SHARE WITH YOU.

Last edited:

I AM SURE YOU HAVE HEARD THE SAYING "IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME THEN DON'T DO THE CRIME". I AM NOW 73 YEARS OLD AND IF I AM LUCKY AND GOD WILLS IT, I HAVE ANOTHER MAYBE 10-15 YEARS LEFT ON THIS EARTH. I HAVE "BUG-OUT" KITS IN BOTH OF MY VEHICLES AND MY WIFE KNOWS THE LOCAL RENDEVOUS POINT, IF CELL PHONE COMMO IS TERMINATED AND SOME SHIT GOES DOWN WHEN I AM NOT HOME. I HAVE FIREARMS LOCATED ON BOTH FLOORS OF MY HOME AND VEHICLES AND WILL NOT HESITATE FOR A SINGLE SECOND, IF AN UNINVITED INDIVIDUAL ATTEMPTS TO ENTER MY HOME OR THREATEN ME. I WILL SHOOT HIM DEAD WITH NO HESITATION AND IF I SURVIVE THE ENCOUNTER, I WILL LET THE COURTS HANDLE THE REST. YOU SEE I CAN DO THE TIME, AS I FULLY REALIZE THE BEST YEARS OF MY LIFE ARE BEHIND ME. I WILL TAKE NOT AN OUNCE OF SHIT OFF OF ANY OF THESE REDNECK MFs!

With my family, on multiple sides, the rule of thumb has been there are safety in numbers, hence why a good number of family members and friends of the family, going back multiple generations, stay within close distant to each other. While I am outside of family reach,to a certain degree ,due to finding a better job, I made it a point to pick places that are more secure than others. The biggest concern for me is with my health not being what he once was is having to change out what I can use for protection.

With my family, on multiple sides, the rule of thumb has been there are safety in numbers, hence why a good number of family members and friends of the family, going back multiple generations, stay within close distant to each other. While I am outside of family reach,to a certain degree ,due to finding a better job, I made it a point to pick places that are more secure than others. The biggest concern for me is with my health not being what he once was is having to change out what I can use for protection.
I ONLY CAME TO ALABAMA BECAUSE OF A JOB TRANSFER IN 2011. BEFORE THAT I HAD NO IMMEDIATE FAMILY SOUTH OF NORTH CAROLINA. I AM ON MY OWN AND WILL HAVE TO DEFEND MY FAMILY BY MY OWN ACTIONS, ONLY. WHEN AN INDIVIDUAL SHOWS YOU AND TELLS YOU WHAT HE INTENDS TO DO, OVER AND OVER YOU HAD BEST BELIEVE HIM. TOO MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT TRUMP IS JUST TALKING TO HEAR HIMSELF SPEAK. I DO NOT. I AM PREPARED TO DEFEND MYSELF, FAMILY, AND PROPERTY. ARE YOU?

I don't think a second civil war is going to happen, but I do agree that people need to prepare for some type of conflict just in case.
If there ever is one, there will people of other races thinking they are House Negros just because of how they "identify" and they will end up being Field Negros in the end.

If there ever is one, there will people of other races thinking they are House Negros just because of how they "identify" and they will end up being Field Negros in the end.
I don't like the use of the House Negro\Field Negro dynamic because it does not accurately describe the sellout history, when it comes to the black population in the USA. Being in the "house" does not automatically mean that one was a sellout and actually for some black people it meant that there was a higher chance of them being violated including children too.. This has been backed up by accounts of those who was enslaved. Like wise being in the "field" does not mean the person would not sellout. For someone that had to catalogue history of particular city, there was many reports of sellouts being in the field and they stop people from escaping and revolting in order to secure their own freedom from enslavement (even in the case where they had to leave the area as part of the condition of their freedom). In some cases the sellout did not even get their freedom or any benefit out of it.

Regardless of that, I do understand where you are coming from with your statement.

Last edited:
I ONLY CAME TO ALABAMA BECAUSE OF A JOB TRANSFER IN 2011. BEFORE THAT I HAD NO IMMEDIATE FAMILY SOUTH OF NORTH CAROLINA. I AM ON MY OWN AND WILL HAVE TO DEFEND MY FAMILY BY MY OWN ACTIONS, ONLY. WHEN AN INDIVIDUAL SHOWS YOU AND TELLS YOU WHAT HE INTENDS TO DO, OVER AND OVER YOU HAD BEST BELIEVE HIM. TOO MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT TRUMP IS JUST TALKING TO HEAR HIMSELF SPEAK. I DO NOT. I AM PREPARED TO DEFEND MYSELF, FAMILY, AND PROPERTY. ARE YOU?
I have been taught that if you pull out a gun or attack someone, even if it is in self defense, you better be ready to accept the consequences.

PLEASE RE-READ MY POST ABOVE OF 20 JUNE 2024. I AM PREPARED TO ACCEPT THE CONSEQUENCES.
what i type was the answer to your question to me, as i know I have to be ready to accept the consequences of my actions. This is unforgiving world, as no one cared when one of my ancestors had his wife sold off in front of him. While I don't go seeking violence, i prepared to defend myself with whatever level of violence is necessary to protect and defend myself from a threat.

I don't like the use of the House Negro\Field Negro dynamic because it does not accurately describe the sellout history, when it comes to the black population in the USA. Being in the "house" does not automatically mean that one was a sellout and actually for some black people it meant that there was a higher chance of them being violated including children too.. This has been backed up by accounts of those who was enslaved. Like wise being in the "field" does not mean the person would not sellout. For someone that had to catalogue history of particular city, there was many reports of sellouts being in the field and they stop people from escaping and revolting in order to secure their own freedom from enslavement (even in the case where they had to leave the area as part of the condition of their freedom). In some cases the sellout did not even get their freedom or any benefit out of it.

Regardless of that, I do understand where you are coming from with your statement.
what i type was the answer to your question to me, as i know I have to be ready to accept the consequences of my actions. This is unforgiving world, as no one cared when one of my ancestors had his wife sold off in front of him. While I don't go seeking violence, i prepared to defend myself with whatever level of violence is necessary to protect and defend myself from a threat.

Beautiful post.

UNFORTUNATELY, YOU ARE NOT ALONE. BLACK PEOPLE HAD BETTER BEGIN TAKING TRUMP AND THE GOPers WORDS SERIOUSLY REGARDING JUST WHAT THEY INTEND TO DO IF THEY WIN IN NOVEMBER. BETTER TO HAVE A WEAPON AND NOT NEED IT THAN TO NEED A WEAPON AND NOT HAVE ONE.
And whatever you do get or have, don't tell the whole world!
I keep telling my Conservative, Rednecked, MAGA counterparts; you don't know what the regular Democrat or Liberal has, especially Black people, because we are not putting in on social media. Like; "ooh look at me, I just got the latest S&W M&P or the latest Glock 45mm. We might tell people close to us, that are into firearms, but that's it. We are not posting on FB, Insta, X, or now Threads!

LET'S JUST SAY THAT I HAVE ENOUGH WEAPONS AND STOCKPILED AMMO OF VARIOUS TYPES AND CALIBERs TO SUFFICIENTLY SUSTAIN AND PROTECT MYSELF. I ALTERNATE BETWEEN THE OUTDOOR PRACTICE RIFLE RANGE AND THE DRIVING RANGE EACH WEEKEND, IN THE SUMMER. THAT IS ONE OF THE FEW BENEFITS OF LIVING IN ALABAMA. THAT WOULD BE SO MUCH MORE PROBLAMATIC IF I STILL LIVED IN MARYLAND. ... GOING TO THE OUTDOOR PRACTICE RIFLE RANGE THAT IS! ...AND I NEVER POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA ABOUT THE SPECIFICS OF MY WEAPONRY.

EVER HEARD OF NAAGA?

And whatever you do get or have, don't tell the whole world!
I keep telling my Conservative, Rednecked, MAGA counterparts; you don't know what the regular Democrat or Liberal has, especially Black people, because we are not putting in on social media. Like; "ooh look at me, I just got the latest S&W M&P or the latest Glock 45mm. We might tell people close to us, that are into firearms, but that's it. We are not posting on FB, Insta, X, or now Threads!
that is what I never understood about some people in this social media age, letting everyone know what they have and taking pictures and video of it.

Learn some wilderness survival skills...I'm an ES so i have that down to a science...for starters get you some quality hunting knives axé and a flint set

YOU GOING TO THE CONVENTION IN DALLAS, IN A FEW WEEKS? MAYBE I'LL SEE YOU THERE. I AM THE N.E.S.T. COORDINATOR FOR THE ROCKET CITY GUN CLUB IN HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA, OF NAAGA.
I won't be there, too much going on at work and plus my other trips planned for later this year.

Back