A Must See!!: RUSH HOUR 2

SlickPartna

Client & Player President
If you haven't seen it yet...
What da heck are you waitin' for??

:emlaugh: This flick is "off the roof"!!

Another Classic Triology (in the making)- easy!
What you think?

I saw Rush Hour 2 over the weekend and I was laughing the whole time. This is a very funny movie. Chris Tucker is one of the funniest guys on the scene today. If you need a good laugh, you have got to see this movie.

You ain't never lied!!!!!

This movie is tight as hell!!!! We went last night! (Me and the wife. :D)

I think Chris's performance was worth 20 Million

Man, I laughed so hard, I spilled butter from my popcorn all down the front of my damn shirt !!!

I can envision this being a trilogy for real, even more so than Ice Cube and 'Friday after Next'.

Re: You ain't never lied!!!!!

Originally posted by Mike
This movie is tight as hell!!!! We went last night! (Me and the wife. :D)

oh yea... Congratulations!!

I just buried my PIMP HAT on the 21st of July myself!
Matter of fact... ya wife's ring look simliar the my wife's (except it's a wrap).

Heck a brother learned more about dang jewelry, wedding dress patterns, make-up, flower arrangements and everything else this past month than I've learned all my BiG PimPin' days!
:rolleyes: hmmm.... I should have known about that stuff anyway.... *pause*
well I'm aiight then, huh!! :D
Now, back to RUSH HOUR 2!>>>

I loved the movie. Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan were too funny. The Chinese female Zhang Ziyi kicked major behind. The only thing that I hated when I saw it is that I had to sit up front because I was one of the last people in the theatre.

Great movie!!!

Funny as hell from beginning to end.
It's kinda strange watchin' Chris Tucker throwin' blows, but cool to see! :D

I highly recommend it!

Not trying to ruin anything......

The funniest part was when Jackie Chan thought that Chris was dead. The scene where he was riding in the car listening to "Every Breathe you take", by Puff Daddy and the family. Man I was ROTDF in the Movies. I had tears in my eyes almost throughout the whole movie.

My husband and I went to see the movie! The movie was so crunk that I couldn't catch my breath from laughing so darn hard! Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker are the bomb! Chris's performance was worth 25 million!

Everybody with at least an ounce of humor will enjoy this!

The outtakes at the end of the movie (during the credits) were much too funny. If you haven't seen it, don't leave too early at the end.

I just downloaded Rush Hour 2......i'm watchin it as we speak. If you got AOL and want a free hookup.....PM me. :emlaugh:

I give this movie 5 popcorns with butter. I originally gave it 4.5 popcorns with butter because it didn't have enough black people in it, but after a considerable amount of thinking, it didn't need anymore. Chris covered all areas. I see RH3 in the making.

Pondering over the preview of Snoop's movie in October...Siskel send help!!! :rolleyes:

Only thing, is, I would have liked to see Jackie Chan and the Asian woman fight each other at the end. That would have been a great scene. But Rush Hour 2 is definitely a must-see!

Back