47 YEAR OLD Nischelle Turner From Entertainment Tonight Says She Wants a EDUCATED THUG?? SMDH

She just needs to be hit from the back snatching her hair and biting her real hard.
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Too old for this shit

I think she just mad because competition is stiff these days. This young lady is 57, a whole 10 years older and she can't touch her LOL

Gotta step up ya game

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ2pEE_sfZQ/

Mannnn if the Lord made anything better than my wife, other women, and money that ninja kept it to his got damn self shit!!!!!!!

Man damn she fine. I would phuck that near 60 puddin like she was 21. Ninjas I’m going all in. Man by the end she would look like a regular 60 year old half white woman.

Mannnnnnnnn. LAWD HAVE MERCY!!!!!

IF I DIE…..I DIE

Now this is what I am talking about.:D

Ninja I would walk in the room but naked with timbs and workbelt on with sex toys.

Funny stuff….so I used to mess with chick from St. Louis. She came to DC and she pulled out a dildo named “Mr. Osaka.” She was like “you and Mr. Osaki going to have fun tonight.” On first thought I was like “man this chick ain’t putting nothing in my but.” My second thought was…I done flewed the girl out here. I’m getting some tail. So after and drinking we came back to my place and in the middle of her giving me head she stops and gets up and gets the dildo. She then starts back with the head and told me to stick the dildo where I like. Ninjasssss….she loose shitted for at least a week and that pudding was loose for at least two weeks. Man I messed around and had the dildo in her booty and I was licking the puddin.

After it was over I said “Jesus wept.” Some of the stuff we did that night was illegal in at 50 countries.

Ninja I would walk in the room but naked with timbs and workbelt on with sex toys.

Funny stuff….so I used to mess with chick from St. Louis. She came to DC and she pulled out a dildo named “Mr. Osaka.” She was like “you and Mr. Osaki going to have fun tonight.” On first thought I was like “man this chick ain’t putting nothing in my but.” My second thought was…I done flewed the girl out here. I’m getting some tail. So after and drinking we came back to my place and in the middle of her giving me head she stops and gets up and gets the dildo. She then starts back with the head and told me to stick the dildo where I like. Ninjasssss….she loose shitted for at least a week and that pudding was loose for at least two weeks. Man I messed around and had the dildo in her booty and I was licking the puddin.

After it was over I said “Jesus wept.” Some of the stuff we did that night was illegal in at 50 countries.
Man you got me spitting shigidy everywhere laughing at you..............🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

See I’m a nasty sex type ninja. Me and that girl who likes to do sloppy head from Escape would get along quite well. One time a girl told me “we did everything last night.” I replied “no we didn’t.” Man after that she didn’t speak to me for a year. She said she had to cool down.

Back