3rd DEMOCRATIC DEBATE AT 2ND LARGEST HBCU TEXAS SOUTHERN

The democrats are about as dumb as a doorknob. The object is to beat Trump. They are busy bashing one another instead of looking at who has the best chance to beat to Trump.....the best ticket is a Biden/Harris ticket.

Help me understand why some of these people are still running, when they don't have a chance of getting the party nomination?
Pete Buttigieg
Beto O'Rourke
Yang
These three for sure aren't getting the nomination.
I don't even see Bernie getting the nomination. He's been running for president for as long as I can remember.

Help me understand why some of these people are still running, when they don't have a chance of getting the party nomination?
Pete Buttigieg
Beto O'Rourke
Yang
I don't even see Bernie getting the nomination. He's been running for president for as long as I can remember.

They are running to increase the amount of money they will receive for speaking engagements later in life.

Pete Buttigieg
Beto O'Rourke
Yang

Personal enrichment

Pete is backed by big tech. They thought the LGBT would push him over the top but his record as mayor of South Bend killed him (plus a viral exchange with a black citizen did him in)

Beto is the epitome of mediocrity benefiting from white privilege. He lost his election in Texas but (white) people thought he would ride that wave to the Dem nom but his campaign has fell flat

Yang says all the right things but he continues to neglect black people with a specific agenda for them thus nuking his campaign

Bernie is DEAD after this exchange went viral. His record in Vermont with black people should have killed his campaign in 2016 but thanks to Debbie cheating for Hillary, it showed how he really felt about black people. Vermont is barely over 1% black but the black population is 22 times more likely to go to prison than white people.

View: https://twitter.com/jbf1982/status/1167578823921197056

None of the cooperate owned "favorites" will beat Trump without a black agenda and an unmotivated voter base (black, white, etc.)

The democrats are about as dumb as a doorknob. The object is to beat Trump. They are busy bashing one another instead of looking at who has the best chance to beat to Trump.....the best ticket is a Biden/Harris ticket.

Um... of course they’re gonna bash each other. They’re competing for the presidential nomination. You don’t run for POTUS for the greater good. You run because of all the things you can gain by running for President. Lol. It’s one big ego trip.

If you’re banking on the Biden/Harris ticket it’s gonna be like a money game with Trump getting to name his margin of victory.

Last edited:
Um... of course they’re gonna bash each other. They’re competing for the presidential nomination. You don’t run for POTUS for the greater good. You run because of all the things you can gain by running for President. Lol. It’s one big ego trip.

If you’re banking on the Biden/Harris ticket it’s gonna be like a money game with Trump getting to name his margin of victory.

The democrats entire agenda is dumb. This is about who has the greatest chance of beating Trump. The ONLY person who can beat Trump is Biden. The key is who will be his running mate.

The democrats air out all the laundry and then wonder why Republican strategist use it.

The key again: who can beat Trump. If I was one of the candidates I would publicly state in the first debate that I respect every democratic candidate and I’m not going to bash you or air out your dirty laundry....my entire platform is to beat Trump.

The democrats entire agenda is dumb. This is about who has the greatest chance of beating Trump. The ONLY person who can beat Trump is Biden. The key is who will be his running mate.

The democrats air out all the laundry and then wonder why Republican strategist use it.

The key again: who can beat Trump. If I was one of the candidates I would publicly state in the first debate that I respect every democratic candidate and I’m not going to bash you or air out your dirty laundry....my entire platform is to beat Trump.

You do realize that Trump spent his entire campaign bashing every single republican candidate all the way to the White House, right?

And NONE of these democratic candidates will do anything for black people. Harris said in an interview that she’s wasn’t gonna do anything specifically for black people. Biden is only popular because of his relationship with Obama. What substance does he have other than being perceived as the cool uncle?

You do realize that Trump spent his entire campaign bashing every single republican candidate all the way to the White House, right?

And NONE of these democratic candidates will do anything for black people. Harris said in an interview that she’s wasn’t gonna do anything specifically for black people. Biden is only popular because of his relationship with Obama. What substance does he have other than being perceived as the cool uncle?

See that’s basic democrat thinking...

Black people can’t separate the better of two evils. Look would you prefer 4 more years of Trump or 4 years of Biden?

The question I ask every black person when they make the statement that President Obama did nothing for black is....what do black people want a president to do specifically for them?

See that’s basic democrat thinking...

Black people can’t separate the better of two evils. Look would you prefer 4 more years of Trump or 4 years of Biden?

So it's smart to vote for evil, huh? As black people, as voters, as citizens of this country, we HAVE TO be critical of people running for office since they do have the ability to impact our lives, you know. So save that dem thinking BS. Just because Trump is POTUS doesn't mean the bar should be lowered for the dem candidates out of fear of another Trump term. If folks running for office don't have our best interest in mind, aren't willing to respect the issues and concerns that matter to us, and aren't authentic, then fuck 'em.

So it's smart to vote for evil, huh? As black people, as voters, as citizens of this country, we HAVE TO be critical of people running for office since they do have the ability to impact our lives, you know. So save that dem thinking BS. Just because Trump is POTUS doesn't mean the bar should be lowered for the dem candidates out of fear of another Trump term. If folks running for office don't have our best interest in mind, aren't willing to respect the issues and concerns that matter to us, and aren't authentic, then fuck 'em.

Look every political position is the better of two evils. Every candidate’s record is tarnished. None of them including President Obama was clean.

As far as the democrats I support Biden because he can rally the lower class and working class whites.

Yet, he needs someone on his ticket that will shut Pence up and that is Harris.

There is absolutely no strategic thinking in the Democratic Party in this election or the last.

And NONE of these democratic candidates will do anything for black people.

That is true. And neither will the Republicans. So I guess that we are just gonna have to get up off our black asses and do for ourselves. And once we realize that, we can be a powerful force in this country. Hey, just my opinion folks.

The question I ask every black person when they make the statement that President Obama did nothing for black is....what do black people want a president to do specifically for them?
Prison reform
Executive order to study
America's role in continuing to disenfranchise Americans of African descent.
Fight as hard for full acknowledgment of rights for citizens of color as he did for the LGBT community.
Executive order to research disparity in sentencing by race of American citizens.
Should I continue?

Shiddd, he could have done plenty for American's of African descent without specifically saying it was for us.

Prison reform
Executive order to study
Fight as hard for full acknowledgment of rights for citizens of color as he did for the LGBT community.
Executive order to research disparity in sentencing by race of American citizens.
Should I continue?

Shiddd, he could have done plenty for American's of African descent without specifically saying it was for us.

Yes please because each of those topics affect more than just black people.

Prison reform
Executive order to study
Should I continue?

So how will Trump deal with that?

That's the point that TOO man people are missing. We are not here to debate what Obama did or did not do.....we are here to elect the best person to beat Trump.

Let me ask you this....

Would you prefer the candidate that is willing to do more for black to go against Trump and lose....or the candidate that will do some things for blacks and get Trump out?

Yes please because each of those topics affect more than just black people.
Which is why he should have done it. No way they could say he was doing it just for Black people. Although, black people would benefit the greatest.

But he did none of those things, he gave us gay marriage. Which is fine, but the lgbtqxyz group is what 3% of the population and that's generous.

So how will Trump deal with that?

That's the point that TOO man people are missing. We are not here to debate what Obama did or did not do.....we are here to elect the best person to beat Trump.

Let me ask you this....

Would you prefer the candidate that is willing to do more for black to go against Trump and lose....or the candidate that will do some things for blacks and get Trump out?
I don't care much about Trump or any of the candidates running against him.
I care about my city council, school board, criminal court judges, district attorney, Mayor, police chief and all my other local officials that directly impact my life every day.

I've lived through several presidents and have been just fine through them all. What ever rules they make I make them work for me. Corporations get the tax breaks...guess what.....I formed a corporation.

I don't care much about Trump or any of the candidates running against him.
I care about my city council, school board, criminal court judges, district attorney, Mayor, police chief and all my other local officials that directly impact my life every day.

I've lived through several presidents and have been just fine through them all. What ever rules they make I make them work for me. Corporations get the tax breaks...guess what.....I formed a corporation.

So do I....but let's be honest....voters are interesting....Louisiana is a prime example....we have all these Republican members of Congress....a democrat can't say "let's win"....yet we have a Democrat for Governor.

Back