3:55 left in Duke Game vs GW

uapbpower

Did anybody see it? The refs gave the ball back to Duke with 3:55 seconds left in the game. A GW player and Redneck were fighting for the ball and it literally went off of J.J. Redneck and then they went to a commercial. The announcers did not say anything but they were pro Duke. It goes to say that most rednecks,whites, and other caucasions want Duke to win. But you have a few blacks out their who support them too. Rewind your DVRs or VCR's and comment on this play later.:)

uapbpower said:
Did anybody see it? The refs gave the ball back to Duke with 3:55 seconds left in the game. A GW player and Redneck were fighting for the ball and it literally went off of J.J. Redneck and then they went to a commercial. The announcers did not say anything but they were pro Duke. It goes to say that most rednecks,whites, and other caucasions want Duke to win. But you have a few blacks out their who support them too. Rewind your DVRs or VCR's and comment on this play later.:)

Bruh wassup with the hostility?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
uapbpower said:
Rewind your DVRs or VCR's and comment on this play later.:)

I didnt watch the game and I'm a Duke fan but i can almost GUARANTEE you that ONE play with almost 4 mins left in the game didn't win the game for Duke.

After seeing the Texas A&M and LSU game, I will say that Duke will destroy LSU. When LSU had control of the game, Texas A&M out-fought, out-hustled, and out-smarted LSU. LSU can count its blessings today.

uapbpower said:
I don't agree with the name calling. :shame: But I get what your saying. Yea we had 20 fouls and Duke had 11. We were 7/10 from the FT line, and Duke was 17/20. Well all them points Sheldon Williams had Big Baby will NOT allow them. I hope LSU can make it to the FF. John Brady needs to do something about that. They damn near lost the game. This NCAA Tourney is boring. Illinois is kicked out. :shame: :redhot: UNC better beat George Mason. I am done with the Men for now. Let's move on to the Women. PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!

I am certainly not a Duke fan but I wouldn't go that far uapbpower. It is ESPN who made Duke so popular among some fans. If you want to blame someone blame Dick Vitale and crew for their constant praise of Duke and Coach K. When ESPN isn't broadcasting a game with Duke in it they are talking about Duke during another game. It isn't Duke's or JJ Redick's fault. Coach K is an excellent coach but Duke is far from the dominate program Vitale and the ESPN crew makes them out to be.

Back