290 People...Get in Here!

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required
One last dig...
Hey @Lenard, has pv found the endzone yet?
its a no from me dawg GIF

IS sTu back or PV just bad??
PV went to sleep on us this past Saturday which is something you can't afford to do in the SWAC.

My TSU is exactly who you all think we are with a new coach in his first head coaching job,. He got in late with little to no time to get adjusted to how business is handled at TSU. With him came a new staff, new QB and different offensive and defensive schemes.

We lost a damn good DT to Baylor, our best DB to Bowling Green, our first team SWAC RB graduated and our two best receivers portaled their way to other teams.

There are still a lot of unanswered questions at my TSU. Everybody can pencil us in as a W on their schedule and look past us, but if you look past them panthers on 290 you're going to regret it. Don't let the small sample size from this season fool you.

PV went to sleep on us this past Saturday which is something you can't afford to do in the SWAC.

My TSU is exactly who you all think we are with a new coach in his first head coaching job,. He got in late with little to no time to get adjusted to how business is handled at TSU. With him came a new staff, new QB and different offensive and defensive schemes.

We lost a damn good DT to Baylor, our best DB to Bowling Green, our first team SWAC RB graduated and our two best receivers portaled their way to other teams.

There are still a lot of unanswered questions at my TSU. Everybody can pencil us in as a W on their schedule and look past us, but if you look past them panthers on 290 you're going to regret it. Don't let the small sample size from this season fool you.
OMG I thought I could play possum pretty well lol. 😂

I'm gone tell it (the truth). sTu is loaded very well 2-deep at DL and that OL is massive and physically strong. If sTu doesn't defeat rice univ at their place Sat, I will call this season a wash for sTu football. There is NO excuse why sTu cannot dominate rice like shsu did last w/e.

I'm gone tell it (the truth). sTu is loaded very well 2-deep at DL and that OL is massive and physically strong. If sTu doesn't defeat rice univ at their place Sat, I will call this season a wash for sTu football. There is NO excuse why sTu cannot dominate rice like shsu did last w/e.
I don't like you no mo'!

Listen here peeps! Asberry beat PV twice with 22 less scholarships, reduction of practice time, reduction of recruiting time, reduction of on campus visits and a make shift staff of guys looking for their first meaningful opportunity.

The panthers on 290 will roll over for my hapless TSU. They tried it last year by spotting McKinney a 34-17 lead midway in the third quarter, but that brother"s pride rejected their love offering.

All of us TSU loyalists recognized the gift because we have been there before. McKinney was not a SWAC man, TSU man or even a HBCU man so he was clueless as to what was taking place.

To my 290 brethren, I say thank you! All of your gifts mean more than words can express. Your generosity is par excellence.

Last edited:
Listen here peeps! Asberry beat PV twice with 22 less scholarships, reduction of practice time, reduction of recruiting time, reduction of on campus visits and a make shift staff of guys looking for their first meaningful opportunity.

The panthers on 290 will roll over for my hapless TSU. They tried it last year by spotting McKinney a 34-17 lead midway in the third quarter, but that brother"s pride rejected their love offering.

All of us TSU loyalists recognized the gift because we have been there before. McKinney was not a SWAC man, TSU man or even a HBCU man so he was clueless as to what was taking place.

To my 290 brethren, I say thank you! All of your gifts mean more than words can express. Your generosity is par excellence.
I could not have said it any better.

Subscribe to the HBCU Sports Newsletter

* indicates required

you are spot on, PV thought they had it in the bag and believed their own hype, can't sleep on anyone in the SWAC. Weeden thought he could toss the ball all over the yard with an inexperienced QB and not run his 6'2" 230 plus lb RB. TSU was awesome by running their RBs until things opened up, PV was out muscled and out coached period. I would have run our RBs until I got tired, but 3rd quarter the yards would come, just like they did for TSU

This is how you cut a jigga' while asking "do it hurt?" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

LAW, I thought we were friends. :(

you are spot on, PV thought they had it in the bag and believed their own hype, can't sleep on anyone in the SWAC. Weeden thought he could toss the ball all over the yard with an inexperienced QB and not run his 6'2" 230 plus lb RB. TSU was awesome by running their RBs until things opened up, PV was out muscled and out coached period. I would have run our RBs until I got tired, but 3rd quarter the yards would come, just like they did for TSU

This is how you cut a jigga' while asking "do it hurt?" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

LAW, I thought we were friends. :(
Huh, we are friends, but JSULEGEND dropped in with an inquisition. You know them cats from the Sip don't have time for foolery, all of them are straight-shooters. It's woven in their DNA, they're from that sick-and-tired of being sick-in-tired tribe, 2nd and 3rd generation removed.

IMO, it's best to be up front with them.

Dear THEE I LOVE,

In the annals of history you all have never lost an ounce of sleep over my TSU and there is no reason to now, but you better tip toe when walking up on those purple and gold panthers. That panther gift bag is empty and destined for the nearest landfill.

Don't say LD didn't warn you. I look forward to seeing both schools vie for the SWAC Ship.

Dear THEE I LOVE,

In the annals of history you all have never lost an ounce of sleep over my TSU and there is no reason to now, but you better tip toe when walking up on those purple and gold panthers. That panther gift bag is empty and destined for the nearest landfill.

Don't say LD didn't warn you.

lol If they see the game, they gonna' know that sTu is loaded with talent at all positions except... (punter?????). Even the kicker is solid this year. Dang.

Huh, we are friends, but JSULEGEND dropped in with an inquisition. You know them cats from the Sip don't have time for foolery, all of them are straight-shooters. It's woven in their DNA, they're from that sick-and-tired of being sick-in-tired tribe, 2nd and 3rd generation removed.

Dear THEE I LOVE,

Don't say LD didn't warn you. I look forward to seeing both schools vie for the SWAC Ship.
Those pearls dripping from LD's fingertips.

Dear THEE I LOVE,

We aint never lost no sleep over Perry View!!

Back