25 YO enrolled and played basketball in DISD

Maybe he is special Ed. They can stay in school umunt 25 I think.

http://ritter.tea.state.tx.us/rules/tac/chapter089/ch089aa.html

§89.1035. Age Ranges for Student Eligibility.

(a) Pursuant to state and federal law, services provided in accordance with this subchapter must be available to all eligible students ages 3-21. Services will be made available to eligible students on their third birthday. Graduation with a regular high school diploma pursuant to §89.1070(b)(1), (b)(2)(D), (g)(1), (g)(2), (g)(3), or (g)(4)(D) of this title (relating to Graduation Requirements) terminates a student's eligibility to receive services in accordance with this subchapter. An eligible student receiving special education services who is 21 years of age on September 1 of a school year will be eligible for services through the end of that school year or until graduation with a regular high school diploma pursuant to §89.1070(b)(1), (b)(2)(D), (g)(1), (g)(2), (g)(3), or (g)(4)(D) of this title, whichever comes first.

If he did claim he was SPED under that false name-an ARD-a FULL ONE at that would have to be done in order to stay complaint. Especially if he is 17 years old. Especially with state tests.
State tests ALONE should have had him busted a long time ago.

Also TEA has a system that allows every district to look kids who have been enrolled in any public/charter school in the state.

My million dollar question is there a real kid named Rashaun Sidney Robinson, from Houston? If so is he alive?

How did he get certified to play? Have to produce a birth certificate in MISD, maybe DISD don't roll like that.Hope t was worth it, he will be playing that prison ball now. A 14 year old? dang

How did he get certified to play? Have to produce a birth certificate in MISD, maybe DISD don't roll like that.Hope t was worth it, he will be playing that prison ball now. A 14 year old? dang
He falsified a document so that was probably the birth certificate.

He falsified a document so that was probably the birth certificate.

thanks to him sniffing up on a 14 year old he will have some new team mates for quite few years

Prison-Basketball-GOR-8845h.jpg

In Louisiana you MUST have a birth certificate. This is why after Katrina if you were born in Louisiana you can go to any clerk of courts office and get one.

If you are out of state student proof MUST be provided no exemptions.

My question is who posed as his parent or guardian? Somebody had to be in this role. I’m not going to believe he just walked up to school and enrolled.

In Louisiana you MUST have a birth certificate. This is why after Katrina if you were born in Louisiana you can go to any clerk of courts office and get one.

If you are out of state student proof MUST be provided no exemptions.

My question is who posed as his parent or guardian? Somebody had to be in this role. I’m not going to believe he just walked up to school and enrolled.
They say he tampered with documents so he probably presented a fake birth certificate.

Also, since he said he was a victim of the flood he could have told them it was destroyed. I could have enrolled my son in DISD without any documents while I was in Dallas during the storm.

The mother, who didn’t want to share her name or show her face on FOX 4, said the man they all thought was a teen made a play for her daughter.

“Even after reading some of their text messages he would say, ‘Like, you know, I know all these girls are saying things to you -- but I’m choosing you,’” the mom said.
Ole Limp d!#$ Leroy in the pen is going to be saying, "I know alot of guys are saying things to you , but i choose you!"

Back