2026 SWAC Football Attendance - Week 4


Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
Texas Southern @ Alcorn St.
Attend: 9,731

Miss Valley St. @ Alabama St.
Attend: 15,789

Southern @ Jackson St.
Attend: 38,973

South Carolina St. @ Bethune-Cookman
Attend: 4,750

Alabama A&M @ Florida A&M
Attend: 11,380

Prairie View A&M @ Grambling
Attend: 42,942
 
Last edited:



I agree. I would think that's how it should be done. If you buy a ticket and don't attend the purchase still should count towards attendance. Some people stay in the tailgate area even though they bought a ticket

Yea everybody do it differently
We do game day attendance. And some of the tickets don't scan soooo there's that lol
 
That’s why I don’t look too much into these attendance numbers because everybody counts attendance different. Until there is a universal way amongst all schools to count attendance … How can we compare?
 
Back
Top