2023 HBCU Sports Men's Tournament Challenge

Thanks Fiyah. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ I'm in this thang. But unlike Bowl Mania (which I absolutely dominate each year ๐Ÿ˜Ž) , I have no issues with admitting that I totally suck at the bracket challenge. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Let's do this!

Amazed that I am on top even though 2 of my final 4 picks are already out.

I had a feeling that Kansas wouldn't make it but I didn't think it would be this early.

So glad I didn't follow an urge to pick Memphis to win it all even though they had that unfortunate call.

I contemplated so hard at picking Alabama to go all the way. Just couldn't do it. Now I am wondering if I made a mistake. We'll see...

Last edited:
Both of my daughters --- among others --- are kicking my behind. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜… Just hoping to finish in the top 10 at this point. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Bracket #3 just got busted (Alabama) and #4 (Houston) is about to go down too....

LOL, just like the power that just went out in my hood due to the current storm โ›ˆ๏ธ GSmooth23โ€™s bracket is officially done. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿพ

My run at the top for the 1st 3 rounds was fun while it lasted ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

Congrats to "WhoLeeDoss1" who won this years challenge.

No one picked the tournament winner, UConn...

Congrats to "WhoLeeDoss1" who won this years challenge.

No one picked the tournament winner, UConn...

Congrats "WhoLeeDoss" for winning this year's bracket challenge. I'm grateful to have tied for 10th place. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž

As always, thanks Fiyah for setting up these bracket games.

The Rock Clapping GIF

Congrats "WhoLeeDoss" for winning this year's bracket challenge. I'm grateful to have tied for 10th place. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž

As always, thanks Fiyah for setting up these bracket games.

The Rock Clapping GIF
LOL, well I'll gladly take 2nd. I have no regrets with my picks. In fact, I always long to see busted brackets where non of the top seeded teams make it all the way.

Till next March I guess...

Back