2022 SWAC Championship Game Press Conference

Why did you cut it off there? Charles came on and spoke about some issues concerning the conference. I had to take a call at work when he was asked about conference possibly changing the rules for the championship game and missed it. I'll just wait t=for the release of the zoom call from the conference office and go listen to it.

Why did you cut it off there? Charles came on and spoke about some issues concerning the conference. I had to take a call at work when he was asked about conference possibly changing the rules for the championship game and missed it. I'll just wait t=for the release of the zoom call from the conference office and go listen to it.

Because I gave Charles his own segment. I restarted his stream immediately after Deion was done. Y'all listen closely because McClelland threw out a bunch of nuggets.

Because I gave Charles his own segment. I restarted his stream immediately after Deion was done. Y'all listen closely because McClelland threw out a bunch of nuggets.

While folks are talking about if coach sanders will leave, don't think that other conferences don't see the swac elevating and ponder the possibility of poaching our commish in an effort to generate the revenue for themselves.

Gonna be lit like....
fire.gif

Y'all think the swac championship or the celebration bowl should be played in various cities where the fan bases are located? For instance it should be a rotation for the swac championship to be played in Houston, Dallas, New Orleans, Atlanta, every year or so.

I think playing the celebration bowl in various cities that have a high population of swac and/or meac fans would be very good for the game's exposure.

Last edited:

Back