Attendance: 10127

Texas Southern at Louisiana-Lafayette
Attendance: 18183

Alabama A&M at North Alabama
Attendance: 12767

Langston at Arkansas-Pine Bluff
Attendance: 9613

Last edited:

Southern University HC was just complaining about home attendance to the Baton Rouge newspaper. You know how many FCS programs (my alma mater included) will kill for 10-15k home attendance for regular games (not homecoming or big rivals).

He better count his blessings ... he got it good.

Southern University HC was just complaining about home attendance to the Baton Rouge newspaper. You know how many FCS programs (my alma mater included) will kill for 10-15k home attendance for regular games (not homecoming or big rivals).

Mumford stadium holds close to 30k now. The stadium was right at half full. Back in 80's, a typical home game was anywhere between 24k to 30k and the capacity of Mumford stadium was only 24k then.

Mumford stadium holds close to 30k now. The stadium was right at half full. Back in 80's, a typical home game was anywhere between 24k to 30k and the capacity of Mumford stadium was only 24k then.

True but the cost of tickets went up so maybe he should lower ticket and parking cost and see what happens

For SU that is below average. The crowd was low because of the opponent. We need to average 20,000. Our next two home games will be huge but I’m worried about the VUL game.

For SU that is below average. The crowd was low because of the opponent. We need to average 20,000. Our next two home games will be huge but I’m worried about the VUL game.

We got the same problem as we have VUL for homecoming and folks have never heard of them and will come to party and not go to the game. Our next best home game was moved from a saturday to a thursday the week after our homecoming.

We got the same problem as we have VUL for homecoming and folks have never heard of them and will come to party and not go to the game. Our next best home game was moved from a saturday to a thursday the week after our homecoming.
Include the ticket in tailgating spot cost. They'll definitely be on y'all campus to tailgate.

Include the ticket in tailgating spot cost. They'll definitely be on y'all campus to tailgate.

That's too much like right but with different depts controlling things they will never come together. I suggested that they make each vehicle that comes in to tailgate have a ticket to the game when they first opened the new stadium.

That's too much like right but with different depts controlling things they will never come together. I suggested that they make each vehicle that comes in to tailgate have a ticket to the game when they first opened the new stadium.
And suppose there are 10 people per vehicle?

Back