Alcorn State vs Grambling Game Updates: 2:00pm CT


I don't doubt it. Any secondary that let Cam McCoy throw for 300 yards can't stop anybody. Lockhart is one of the best QBs in the Swac (with only 10 starts under his belt).

Gotta take those Alcorn hate blinders off, Grambling hasn't played Texas Southern yet
 



I agree but you attributed Alcorn's defense to being equivalent to Grambling's defense. That was the error.

No I attributed Alcorn's defense to being equivalent to Alcorn's defense 😆. Yall are giving up 51 points, 500 yards, and right at 300 yards passing through 3 Swac games
 
No I attributed Alcorn's defense to being equivalent to Alcorn's defense 😆. Yall are giving up 51 points, 500 yards, and right at 300 yards passing through 3 Swac games
Who does JSU play next week?
The poster insinuated that because Alcorn ran through Grambling's defense, JSU would do the same passing through Grambling secondary. I credited Alcorn's HAND for the scoring as Tolbert has performed well throughout the year.
Reread the subject at hand.

Alcorn's defense isn't the topic of discussion. It's very bad
 
Who does JSU play next week?
The poster insinuated that because Alcorn ran through Grambling's defense, JSU would do the same passing through Grambling secondary. I credited Alcorn's HAND for the scoring as Tolbert has performed well throughout the year.
Reread the subject at hand.

Alcorn's defense isn't the topic of discussion. It's very bad

As the saying goes " You ARE what you put on film". Lockhart is one of the most efficient QB in the Swac with no Interceptions (knock on wood).
 
I got a question .You got any excuses for Saturday night Roy? Go to another thread & give us pre determined list of excuses for Saturday & let us Braves/ Tigers finish talking a little ball.
not a excuse just calling it like it was. Ish happens you won but to say yall have it when Morgan was carving yall up easy and bam. Freshmen QB coming off a knee injury and missed most of his Sr campaign. We headed down there to go 1-0. You of all people should know how a season can be derailed but I digress. See yall Saturday.
 
Is Coach T in trouble if he wastes a great season by by his QB? Defense is supposed to be his specialty & the Braves are historically bad.

He's definitely in a cross roads. I look at it as an opportunity, this point is where coaches make their name
 
Back
Top