Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Why is he dressed like a no limit soldier ???!!
He was waiting on this moment. This our fault Kentucky StateThis the same fool that cried when JSU put 66 on them?! Well I’ll be![]()
Its not. He sucks as a head coach. Skegee is used to winning, and they want to return to that standard.There must be something we don't know in the Skegee firing.
I don't think they won a championship when Ruffin was the head coach either.Its not. He sucks as a head coach. Skegee is used to winning, and they want to return to that standard.
You're right; that's probably why they elevated him in hopes that they could find a better coach. He was winning but not in the Tuskegee way.I don't think they won a championship when Ruffin was the head coach either.