NCAA Hirings, Firings And Retirings 2026-27


Planting them seeds are we 👀 prime main home is in Tesses 👀
Hmmmmm... if that big xii title doesn't find cu this fall, somebody better go head and set a reservation for Chris Dishman's uhaul truck lol. AR won't stand for Dishman and his staff's lunacy. 👀
 
Last edited:
Hmmmmm... if that big xii title doesn't find cubthis fall, somebody better go head and set a reservation for Chris Dishman's uhaul truck lol. AR won't stand for Dishman and his staff's lunacy. 👀
He’s gone regardless. AD gone bring in his own guy. Think Hendricks to Prime situation at JSU.
 



I don't watch FBS, but check in old HBCU coaches performance from time to time. Curious if Eddie George's seat is getting hot ? 0-4 start & FCS loss I see after going 4-8 last season.

No Mickey Joseph jokes here.
 
I don't watch FBS, but check in old HBCU coaches performance from time to time. Curious if Eddie George's seat is getting hot ? 0-4 start & FCS loss I see after going 4-8 last season.

No Mickey Joseph jokes here.

1) I generally watch FBS until the HBCU start at 2

2) Eddie is good for 1 more season and then that seat will be flaming. Deion's seat is the one on fire. These past 2 seasons without Shedeur have exposed him.
 
Back
Top