Hey Flounder, do you like Afro Latina Toes?

pvdogteam

Who ya rootin' for? PVU
Are you hip to Afroguajira? This lady has the best adventures that don't cost much money, she seems to live a simple life in Columbia but she gets a lot of views on Youtube, She cracks me up because with her accent she sounds like my friend Jessica.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Bro…..when I first moved to DC I live in VA directly across from. Peruvian neighborhood. So I hollered at one….she was beautiful the only problem is every time we got down she thought she was pregnant. Then she start telling me how two of her brothers were MS13.

Man ICE made a hit over there and she disappeared. I thanked God because after her MS13 comments I had no idea how I was going to get out of that one.

I’m going to watch this chick later….she looks very nice.

Bro…..when I first moved to DC I live in VA directly across from. Peruvian neighborhood. So I hollered at one….she was beautiful the only problem is every time we got down she thought she was pregnant. Then she start telling me how two of her brothers were MS13.

Man ICE made a hit over there and she disappeared. I thanked God because after her MS13 comments I had no idea how I was going to get out of that one.

I’m going to watch this chick later….she looks very nice.
The massage scene is underrated

Back