Cornell West for President

LAW DAWG

TSU LOVE
Activist, theologian and academic Cornel West announced Monday that he is running for president in 2024 as a third-party candidate.

“In these times, I have decided to run for truth and justice,” West said in a video released on social media.

The 70-year-old leader said he is running for the nomination as a member of The People’s Party, a left-wing political party that dates back to the 1890s.

“We’re talking about empowering those who have been pushed to the margins because neither political party wants to tell the truth about Wall Street, about Ukraine, about the Pentagon, about big tech,” said West.

Cornel West is a fine philosopher in the American tradition--a pragmatist. Any third-party candidacy is a gift for the Republicans. Go for it, Dr. West!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The left seems determined to get a republican into the Whitehouse in 2024. There are several others on the left that want to run as well.

Now is the time to prepare your finances.

Last edited:
The left seems determined to get a republican into the Whitehouse in 2024. There are several others on the left that want to run as well.

The Democrats aren't going to allow Biden to be primaried.

West and RFK Jr will attack Biden from the left forcing him further to the middle. Voting for West or RFK Jr will be a protest vote.

For what? Why would they allow him? The problem is you progressives live in Fantasy land. Mccarthy has one mission. To put rules in place like Ronald Regan that will hurt your kids. You free Willie Progressives are no different from the uneducated MAGA's
I'm not suggesting the DNC should or shouldn't. I'm just stating what the DNC strategy is. But it's funny you say progressives are no different than MAGAs when it has been the MAGA wing of the GOP dictating local, state and national legislative actions and political conversations (as it relates to education, LGBTQ issues, economics, race and class and labor) that, leave the moderates and the centrists either on their heels or kowtowing to them to some degree in order to remain politically appealing to conservatives.

Reactions: J C

Truthfully, I don't believe Trump will get the Republican nomination and he already said, if he doesn't he's running as an independent.
I would love to see, a non-Biden Democratic nominee, a non-Trump and non-Desantis Republican nominee running against two different third party candidates.

Tpop33 that is a nice fantasy, but its not the real world that we live in. I am going to see if Chris Christie makes the same mistake that John M. made by pandering to the radical right.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
He married white women. That was a known thing.....see many of these ultra blacks push ending racism so that they can marry white women. That's part of the reason I don't follow up behind them. Also, I am liberal but invest like a conservative Republican. Some people may not understand that....
It's call being socially liberal, but fiscally conservative.

Back