Yes another Deion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Coach Prime said he wants to get his Coaches paid, but here's what people aren't talking about. His Kids LOVE being at JSU. Is he just going to say we're out? Hard to believe.. FBS Jobs will still be available in 2 years...
Oh, I think Shilo staying regardless. #2 is NFL focused so he going to do what is best for that trajectory.

USF is a damn good job for Prime. The coaches at the other Power 5 schools in Florida haven't established themselves so I can see Deion coming in and having a lot of recruiting success. Prime will have the financial resources and the control over the program he desires, expedited stadium, brand new indoor practice facility, etc. Lastly, USF needs Prime because they were supposed to be what UCF is. I remember USF under Jim Leavitt beating Alabama and was in the top 5 in the national polls. They lost a lot of steam with bad coaching hires and some coaches moving on as soon as they could. And, then UCF overtook them. With Prime they can have great success and position themselves to be a member of a Power 5 conference in the near future.

Last edited:
I know Coach Prime said he wants to get his Coaches paid, but here's what people aren't talking about. His Kids LOVE being at JSU. Is he just going to say we're out? Hard to believe.. FBS Jobs will still be available in 2 years...

And, smart, obedient children will follow their wise father.

What these folks are saying is Deion won't have to worry about his stereo equipment being stolen because he's leaving Jackson 🤣

Everybody is “hearing” different things. CP constantly making history being the first black HC to have two 90% done deals worth millions. I wonder how he’ll coach both. To be continued………….😁

Everybody is “hearing” different things. CP constantly making history being the first black HC to have two 90% done deals worth millions. I wonder how he’ll coach both. To be continued………….😁

😆 🤣 😂
The craziest one I've heard so far is that he won't be coaching in the Celebration bowl lol

Not sure when he is leaving, whether this year or whenever; however, we all know he is leaving. The goal for many coaches is to be a winner at the highest level. When he leaves, JSU will thank him for his services and move on to the next coach. If JSU go 10 and 0 or 0 and 10, they will still talk noise/smack regardless. The sun will rise whatever the decision!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back