Yes another Deion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Same approach some of us PV folk had when Frazier, Simmons, and Dooley were preparing to leave PV.

It is 100% business and you WILL produce and elevate while you are here. It's never personal. Wish you well though.
I ain't gone lie. That be the only thing that scare me a lil. When Broadway was interviewing for jobs in 07, we caught Gram slipping and Dooley basically checked out last year once he was headed to THAT school. I hope the team and staff have been able to maintain focus

I ain't gone lie. That be the only thing that scare me a lil. When Broadway was interviewing for jobs in 07, we caught Gram slipping and Dooley basically checked out last year once he was headed to THAT school. I hope the team and staff have been able to maintain focus
He's shown that he stands and will die by his choice singly.

It will be the same old same old, imho, except I expect a more dominating effort from JSU student-athletes once they hit their familiar stride, considering 2 weeks off to rest and regain focus.

That speaks volumes to my jags. It took y’all to hire the Michael Jordan of football to us. Go jags!
Not necessarily , y’all just hired PV ex girlfriend and fell into this game from the weakest west division in some time. You still have 2 blowout losses and 2 wins against two high schools you should be embarrassed to count. We know what y’all are when Grambling and Alcorn are “Those” programs.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Are you not familiar w/ the thoroughly documented impact assessment of JSU football on the city of JXN financial coffers?

That's why the city of JXN needs to be held accountable in a ROI effort towards JSU athletics as a whole.
😱👀😳✌🏾

Last edited:

Everyone involved with the team is laser focused. We just had a great ass practice and we excited af for Saturday.

I know Coach Prime said he wants to get his Coaches paid, but here's what people aren't talking about. His Kids LOVE being at JSU. Is he just going to say we're out? Hard to believe.. FBS Jobs will still be available in 2 years...

Last edited:
Not necessarily , y’all just hired PV ex girlfriend and fell into this game from the weakest west division in some time. You still have 2 blowout losses and 2 wins against two high schools you should be embarrassed to count. We know what y’all are when Grambling and Alcorn are “Those” programs.
😏 I'm talking b4 Dooley. Odums was there b4 prime and faced him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back