Chiney Ogwumike

You are right. Even with someone like her, you have to assume as a WNBA player that she bumps kitties until proven otherwise lol (see Skylar Diggins, Elena Delle Donne, etc.)

I did not mean to imply that she "bumps kitties". That was not what I was thinking.

I remember watching her and her sister playing ball at Cy-Fair H.S. here in Houston. Great athlete and Stanford educated, but she appears to have entered the Lolo Jones thirst trapping stage of life. Oh well. :confused:

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I remember watching her and her sister playing ball at Cy-Fair H.S. here in Houston. Great athlete and Stanford educated, but she appears to have entered the Lolo Jones thrist trapping stage of life. Oh well. :confused:

Ok. I had to go to the Urban Dictionary for that one. LOL!! Sitting here thinking , what in the hell is MUMFORD talking about??? LOL!!

Ok. I had to go to the Urban Dictionary for that one. LOL!! Sitting here thinking , what in the hell is MUMFORD talking about??? LOL!!
For those of us...me...who are still in the dark please enlighten us...me. Thank you very much.

For those of us...me...who are still in the dark please enlighten us...me. Thank you very much.

Ok, to put it in as few words as possible, thirst trap (MUMFORD spelled it wrong) is when a female post alluring photos of herself or act in an attention seeking manner. Thirst trap can also be applied to males but usually it applies to females.

EFl5580U8AEjyUm.jpg
She's not good in bed. Look at her stance. It has no "eat this pudding ninja" on it. In other words missionary and pushing you out. The body gives off a signal. If you know the game you can read it. This is why sexual harassment is so bad now. Many simps can't read the language and pick the wrong broad. If a woman wants you to hit it you don't have to try and figure it out. Her body language will tell you.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
They are worse.

They notice EVERYTHING and criticize men AND women. They are vicious toward each other.

Oh. Ok. I will relay your response to my friend. LOL!! LOL!! LOL!!

Well, I know how vicious they can be toward each other. LOL!!!

Back