Tennessee State ... Get ready ... y’all ass on the damn clock

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

come on now. TnSU owns JSU. I was cheering for JSU at the SWAC/MEAC challenge cause I thought they had a chance. But we all know what will happen at the SHC. Dayum shame too smh

You were saying ? Go focus on that shalacking that kennesaw State just put on y’all for me please and thanks.

Pastor luvtheboom residing

Here lay the spirit of @Tiger1 ... he said quotes like JSU will never win another shc... we JSU daddy.... they need to schedule another swac school shc we tired of beating j stank... well, 9-14-19 @Tiger1 went into hiding after Thee Jackson state almost inducted tnsu into the fitty club as we ran up and down their jv defense all night long... overrated Tennessee state gone fire coach reed when he gets a foot placed in his ass by the trump voting ovc folks..... your stripes have been stripped , your pride is destroyed, your face to yet be shown ceases to exist.... swac please join me in prayer as we mourn the loss of that dead Tony the Tiger from Nashville we put down in Memphis ... deacons please let the casket down 49 feet... amen ....

Last edited:
Pastor luvtheboom residing

Here lay the spirit of @Tiger1 ... he said quotes like JSU will never win another shc... we JSU daddy.... they need to schedule another swac school shc we tired of beating j stank... well, 9-14-19 @Tiger1 went into hiding after Thee Jackson state almost inducted tnsu into the fitty club as we ran up and down their jv defense all night long... overrated Tennessee state gone fire coach reed when he gets a foot placed in his ass by the trump voting ovc folks..... your stripes have been stripped , your pride is destroyed, your face to yet be shown ceases to exist.... swac please join me in prayer as we mourn the loss of that dead Tony the Tiger from Nashville we put down in Memphis ... deacons please let the casket down 49 points... amen ....
Pastor, I enjoyed your Sermon and I must admit that that pesky Tiger1 always showing up a month or two before the game with his little gifs was annoying and angered me much....however, I have only one correction to your wonderful Sermon above. At the end I would have said.."let the casket down 49 feet".....! LOL!!!

Pastor, I enjoyed your Sermon and I must admit that that pesky Tiger1 always showing up a month or two before the game with his little gifs was annoying and angered me much....however, I have only one correction to your wonderful Sermon above. At the end I would have said.."let the casket down 49 feet".....! LOL!!!

Amen bishop Mace , you’re so right I want our funeral service to tiger 1 to be perfect ... amen. The switch was made

@LuvTheBoom16

My sweetenin', I was going to post that it sure would be nice if my boys beat Tennessee State this weekend. 2 SWAC beatings-back-to-back sounds so.......

Uapb just has to execute and not let Rowland #3 get loose and y’all will be victorious...you guys are my pick and I’m writing an article about you guys for the site... I have good things to say about pine bl.... so far.

Uapb just has to execute and not let Rowland #3 get loose and y’all will be victorious...you guys are my pick and I’m writing an article about you guys for the site... I have good things to say about pine bl.... so far.

Ok. I'm going to tell them to just keep doing what they're doing and listen to Coach Thomas and staff and to just do well. But what you said is good, too!

And thank you. Please send me the article; if it's as half as good as your game analyses, it will definitely be a good read!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Ok. I'm going to tell them to just keep doing what they're doing and listen to Coach Thomas and staff and to just do well. But what you said is good, too!

And thank you. Please send me the article; if it's as half as good as your game analyses, it will definitely be a good read!

I’ve already wrote three stories so far on this site let me know if you would like to see them. My name is David Johnson and yes they’re right there with my analysis I give you full insight as if I’m shooting a 60 second promo video for the games.

I rarely say this but before this Thread is closed I would like to make a motion that we give it up for @LuvTheBoom16 for posting and coming out with both barrels blazing at an opponent that most felt (and hoped) "My dear ole college home" would fall victim to yet again! He had the Audacity to call the opponent out with full confidence despite what many felt was overwhelmingly against the odds! A Solid Smack Thread Against The Odds That Was Backed Up And Put To Rest. SALUTE!

I rarely say this but before this Thread is closed I would like to make a motion that we give it up for @LuvTheBoom16 for posting and coming out with both barrels blazing at an opponent that most felt (and hoped) "My dear ole college home" would fall victim to yet again! He had the Audacity to call the opponent out with full confidence despite what many felt was overwhelmingly against the odds! A Solid Smack Thread Against The Odds That Was Backed Up And Put To Rest. SALUTE!

The real smack comes in October and November my friend. I got some smack hidden for our dear friends in the west.

Back