Press Play Then Watch the Pictorial

K-Int
2014-Rewind-RobertKentSuperman.jpg

Coach Jackson
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

james_bell.jpg

tony-hughes-mad.jpg

JSU you can get up...don't let September go by without a win.

That was actually pretty good (for a change) but when we DO get up, who gettin knocked the fugg down? Oh I know... Gramberling.

What you gonna do with JSU next year IN JACKSON without Kincade? you dont stand a chance.

Didn't you say that back in 2014 when we had another QB and you said what will we do in Jackson without him? I mean you really need to stop putting your foot in your mouth year, after year, after year....

2014.. OMJ was the coach and the QB you had in 2014 would not beat this JSU team.

Look man now you blaming it on when he mom and dad decided to procreate. Who gives a flying fuck whether or not a QB in 2014 could beat this current team. See that's the problem with you people, yall bring up shit that is not even relevant and is impossible to prove.

Dude.. you would not have won Saturday without Kincade. Also, how many offensive penalties did GSU get? Also, how many defensive penalties, they didnt even call on ya'll? The refs did JSU in. We should have been marched down the field with penalties... LOL A good set of refs will have you guys hurting.

I already knew how many penalty yards each team had. But those uncalled GSU penalties stopped at least two JSU drives...

But I am not taking anything away from GSU. You won and JSU fell apart in the end. We lost the game in the first 5 minutes. We recovered but we couldn't beat a decent GSU team and the refs. Im just telling you that your squad needs to check that holding and those off sides. The RIGHT ref gonna get in that ass!

I already knew how many penalty yards each team had. But those uncalled GSU penalties stopped at least two JSU drives...

But I am not taking anything away from GSU. You won and JSU fell apart in the end. We lost the game in the first 5 minutes. We recovered but we couldn't beat a decent GSU team and the refs. Im just telling you that your squad needs to check that holding and those off sides. The RIGHT ref gonna get in that ass!

TP please explain

http://www.gsutigers.com/news/2017/...-pulls-away-late-to-defeat-jackson-state.aspx

In two weeks, WATCh how much them mofos be holding. You gonna be on #TP.

TP you need to let it go. Just face it your team sucks. We gave yall three home games and you got your ass kicked....we gave yall a non-conference game in the pit and yall got your ass whooped. Then you come on here with all types of "Ifs" out of the ass and now you trying to get other teams on your bandwagen

TP you need to let it go. Just face it your team sucks. We gave yall three home games and you got your ass kicked....we gave yall a non-conference game in the pit and yall got your ass whooped. Then you come on here with all types of "Ifs" out of the ass and now you trying to get other teams on your bandwagen

Dude in TWO of those games it was Fobbs vs Old Man Jackson.. really?

Old boy to the right of Jackson in the picture looks like he is having a tough time..................LOL

Back