2017 MEAC/SWAC Challenge Halftime

Dude, what planet are you on? LOL! It's a known fact that southern's infrastructure is in dire need of repairs. You're worried about a stadium, while the buildings are leaking, the sidewalks are falling apart, mold and mildewed buildings are rampant.
On top of all of that, you have to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars annually to upkeep a stadium you might use five times a year at best.
We don't have to pay a dime for upkeep or for repairs to Memorial. Let that sink in for a minute and then tell us who has the better deal.
And Mumford stadium belongs to the state of Louisiana.

Mumford Stadium is owned by an entity (SU) supported by the State off Louisiana, whereas Memorial is owned by the State of Mississippi. That's a major difference when it comes to ownership. And with Mississippi IHL board being more involved in JSU's affairs, UMMC might get the land they so desire.

Mumford Stadium is owned by an entity (SU) supported by the State off Louisiana, whereas Memorial is owned by the State of Mississippi. That's a major difference when it comes to ownership. And with Mississippi IHL board being more involved in JSU's affairs, UMMC might get the land they so desire.
Dude, the governor is already on record as agreeing to help build a stadium if and when UMMC is given the land. Until then, JSU will continue to play there as it has for over 40 years.
Once again, you're way behind and inaccurate.
And your school is still dishing out thousands and thousands of dollars for upkeep of Mumford.

Dude, the governor is already on record as agreeing to help build a stadium if and when UMMC is given the land. Until then, JSU will continue to play there as it has for over 40 years.
Once again, you're way behind and inaccurate.
And your school is still dishing out thousands and thousands of dollars for upkeep of Mumford.

LOL!!! I guess my inaccuracies continue to come true, but Da Queen was totally accurate or more like delusional accurate.

What's that southern football score right about now? No wonder you're over here. LOL!

HIM over here worrying about Southern, but Grambling keeps smashing them like a two dollar trick on South Rampart Street. TnSt and Grambling run a train on those tricks every year.

Grambling just be having a parade in that azz. I'm beginning to believe that those delusional rascals really like getting smash.

Last edited:
HIM over here worrying about Southern, but keep getting smashed by Grambling like a two dollar trick on South Rampart Street.

Grambling just be having a parade in that azz. I'm beginning to believe that those delusional rascal really like getting smash.

LMAO!!!

Dude, what planet are you on? LOL! It's a known fact that southern's infrastructure is in dire need of repairs. You're worried about a stadium, while the buildings are leaking, the sidewalks are falling apart, mold and mildewed buildings are rampant.
On top of all of that, you have to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars annually to upkeep a stadium you might use five times a year at best.
We don't have to pay a dime for upkeep or for repairs to Memorial. Let that sink in for a minute and then tell us who has the better deal.
And Mumford stadium belongs to the state of Louisiana.

Just like I said, that should put you guys way out front! All of those schools in the NCAA that have on-campus facilities will now have to catch up to JSU, Way to go, JSU!

I never really understand these topics about a JSU stadium... smh
WHY does JSU need a stadium? Why does it have to be on campus? Whats so bad about Memorial?
I personally like being in Memorial and I hope we stay there til it crumbles.

I never really understand these topics about a JSU stadium... smh
WHY does JSU need a stadium? Why does it have to be on campus? Whats so bad about Memorial?
I personally like being in Memorial and I hope we stay there til it crumbles.

I actually have to agree with you on this TP. Traffic would be terrible for yall with an on campus stadium. I always thought maybe JSU could get control of the MetroCenter and use that area for a stadium. The dome idea wasn't bad if it was used for the city, state and JSU. Sharing the dome. Because the Coliseum is old and a 35K dome would be nice for the city to host events as well as football games.
But I digress.

Back