Alabama A&M vs Florida A&M Game Updates: 6:00pm CT


Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
To listen to the Alabama A&M Broadcast: click here
To listen to the Florida A&M Broadcast: click here

Game Time: 6:00pm CT
TV/Stream: SWAC TV

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!
 



Shade better get a killer mentality. He is like Jones goes up and coast. With the opportunities so far Maynor would be kicking FAMU in the throat
 
Oh wow...when I last checked in, the Bulldogs were up 21-7 and seemed like they were about to pull away. I had to take care of some errands...

Now I see it is 23-21 and a would be TD is a touchback? Man what is going on? What happened to Cornelious Brown? Sheesh..
 
Interception...

We got this!

Seriously I guess this team under Coach Shade is still learning how good they can be. Even in watching sparingly tonight, I've seen them make the kind of plays and hits that I had not see them do in sometime.

If they score on this possession, I'm out.
 



Whoever got rid of Ted Dixie calling the games on the radio is stupid. The broadcast is horrible and boring
 
We left too many points on the field…. We should have at least had 55. If Quad didnt sit out the entire 3rd quarter maybe even more.
 
We left too many points on the field…. We should have at least had 55. If Quad didnt sit out the entire 3rd quarter maybe even more.
I was looking for more from Armstrong, given the reports of hisplay during fall practices. Maybe they did not open up with him.
 
I was looking for more from Armstrong, given the reports of hisplay during fall practices. Maybe they did not open up with him.
He did get the pass to the receiver for a TD. That was definitely a TD. The receiver was at fault
 
Back
Top