LAW DAWG

TSU LOVE
Dr. Lesia L. Crumpton-Young
1622255004431.png

Last edited:
How do you have only one finalist? Is that tantamount to "your'e hired!"

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
She "retired" but just created a TSU prez instagram account. Yeah right. What happened was she was more concerned with being College royalty than actually doing her job properly. She was very pretentious and unrelatable too. That fall out with the TSU Police Department was all I needed to know about her character and integrity. Glad she's gone.

She "retired" but just created a TSU prez instagram account. Yeah right. What happened was she was more concerned with being College royalty than actually doing her job properly. She was very pretentious and unrelatable too. That fall out with the TSU Police Department was all I needed to know about her character and integrity. Glad she's gone.

I thought y'all's last 2 presidents were well liked by alumni and students

Decent guess, but not! The good thing is it does not involve a scandal.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
LMAO! The folks at the Chronicle still trying to find out why Crumpton-Young retired. Writing a b/s article pretending to care about what happens on Cleburne Street isn't going to fool anyone down this way.

Back