Transfer Portal Thread 2022-23 Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Some kids just dont wanna play for loser schools.
The Office Reaction GIF

There's always a back story.. she's apart of a winning program now..Thanks
It will be interesting to see if Tomekia can get her to play some defense and in the offensive system. At TSU she shot a lot of 3’s.

Under Coach Skeete Advent spent more time in street clothes than her uniform during the 2nd half of SWAC play.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
It will be interesting to see if Tomekia can get her to play some defense and in the offensive system. At TSU she shot a lot of 3’s.

Under Coach Skeete Advent spent more time in street clothes than her uniform during the 2nd half of SWAC play.
Coach Reed is the best coach in the Swac. I'm sure she'll get the best out of her on both ends. Y'all had maybe 2 good players (her and Micah). She's on a loaded team now.

Coach Reed is the best coach in the Swac. I'm sure she'll get the best out of her on both ends. Y'all had maybe 2 good players (her and Micah). She's on a loaded team now.
In my Jay Z voice from the story of OJ ….. Okay.
Were y’all loaded last year? How did that work out for Tomekia?

The best QB they ever had was like 0-8 vs the top programs at the time. Aint nobody worried about a team coached by a man who was fired at Hampton.
It is good not to worry about things. Worrying won't change anything that is sure to happen. It is better to just get prepared for the eventuality and take it as it comes, as you should do for this fall.

It is good not to worry about things. Worrying won't change anything that is sure to happen. It is better to just get prepared for the eventuality and take it as it comes, as you should do for this fall.

Oracle,
I have got to give ole TP credit, this was his first post about AAMU in a few days. He is getting better. Maybe the medication is working? I am proud of him! AAMU has a permanent residence in his brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back