The most prosperous cities in America and worst- Huntsville, AL raked in top five

I am surprised that Dallas and Houston isn’t in the top 25. It must be the methodology used which may lend itself to subjectivity.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I am surprised that Dallas and Houston isn’t in the top 25. It must be the methodology used which may lend itself to subjectivity.
-Look up the black population for those cities on that list.

Excluding Huntsville-we don't exist in 9 of the top 10.

I would not be shocked if you look up voting and see which party is on top in those cities.

-Look up the black population for those cities on that list.

Excluding Huntsville-we don't exist in 9 of the top 10.

I would not be shocked if you look up voting and see which party is on top in those cities.

Atlanta-Sandy Springs is what is used to describe Metro Atlanta which is large black….#17. BTW, the two Democratic Senators hail from Metro Atlanta (1 black and 1 Jewish). Jacksonville #16 as well….maybe not top 10 but formidable. Seattle is #9 and has a larger black population than HSV.

Last edited:
Tell them Huntsville is full. We are currently not accepting applications at this time. 🤣 We are getting crowded. Alabama is slow for infrastructure. 😂
Come on man. Share the wealth and jobs. I’m in a Northrop Grumman conference right now and the Directors and Managers are telling the people in the conference to come to Huntsville .

You know I used to live there. So I know it’s plenty of room. The Madison area has grown over the years.
Huntsville/Madison both have grown by leaps and bounds. I live in Madison and the place is beginning to be overcrowded. Huntsville/Madison are running into each other with all the homes, apartments, and businesses. The only thing I don't like about Huntsville and Madison is that both are too Red when it comes to political affiliation. :mad:

Huntsville/Madison both have grown by leaps and bounds. I live in Madison and the place is beginning to be overcrowded. Huntsville/Madison are running into each other with all the homes, apartments, and businesses. The only thing I don't like about Huntsville and Madison is that both are too Red when it comes to political affiliation. :mad:
But that's Alabama, Mississippi, GA, LA, AR,FL, etc. Those red states think differently. I noticed that when I lived in Bama and Texas.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

I am thinking the overcrowding is happening in quite a few metropolitan areas. I hear the same complaints here in Metro Atlanta and several other people complain about it in other cities as well….not sure what the solution is. People tend to go where opportunities are the minute they’re able to….some with a lot of disappointment after the fact.

Back