Memphis Police Officers Charged With Murder

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Memphis gonna get wild when they release that bodycam video tomorrow. They're doing damage control by charging them early on but not sure it's going to help. Everyone that's seen it thus far, even the police chief, have said how bad it is.

Memphis gonna get wild when they release that bodycam video tomorrow. They're doing damage control by charging them early on but not sure it's going to help. Everyone that's seen it thus far, even the police chief, have said how bad it is.
As some of you know, I started a thread some time ago, about things going down in this city. There is a lot of good going on in Memphis and other places, but we are the ones that have to balance it out and control the narratives. I try to do that in social media with the work that I do, but man it's hard.

Anyhow, I've made it in my mind that I will not watch that video whenever the public gets to see it. I know it will be too much mentally. I mean, when I really think about it and this might be another discussion all together if we haven't gone there already, it really does feel like releasing the video at this point in time is another type of warfare to mess with our psyche just like that 12 Years a Slave move, or the Butler.

For those of you that are strong enough to watch it. More power to you because I just can't and won't...no one has to remind me how foul this land can be...

#justanothermansopinion #protectingmyenergy

Last edited:
Anyhow, I've made it in my mind that I will not watch that video whenever the public gets to see it. I know it will be too much mentally. I mean, when I really think about it and this might be another discussion all together if we haven't gone there already, it really does feel like releasing the video at this point in time is another type of warfare to mess with our psyche just like that 12 Years a Slave move, or the Butler.

Yes it is another weapon for mental warfare.

Folks have to start understanding some of this mess is coming out and being done with a purpose. Because somebody BENEFITS from it and it's not always the ones who do not look like us.

This gets tossed out and get attention instead of what is going on in Florida or the fact a school board fired the Super Intendant-who had nothing to do with a 6 year old shooting his teacher. While the principal is still employed.

They probably will riot nationwide.

Things are not looking good in the City at this moment. All after school activies are cancelled, so being home this evening will probably be the safest bet.

As some of you know, I started a thread some time ago, about things going down in this city. There is a lot of good going on in Memphis and other places, but we are the ones that have to balance it out and control the narratives. I try to do that in social media with the work that I do, but man it's hard.

For those of you that are strong enough to watch it. More power to you because I just can't and won't...no one has to remind me how foul this land can be...

#justanothermansopinion #protectingmyenergy
+1

Two things on this. The riots didn't happen because Memphis stepped up and handled the issue not sugar coating it. They charged the officers fast, and the crooked police union stayed out the way because it was black on black crime which they enjoy.
On another note is it seems like this unit was trying to be like the Red Dawgs were in Atlanta back in the day. Basically trying to live off of the past. Similar to what the frats went thru in the late 90's, and early 2000's when everyone was trying to live off of what they had heard the legendary hazer did in the frat which a lot of times were fabricated lies. When the red dawgs first came on the scene they were useful and really trying to clean up the block. Eventually as always they got power hungry and as new officers came on the squad it turned into a gang. They use to keep the block in check then all of a sudden they started after ordinary citizens that weren't in the dope game which led to their demise. The only reason the red dawgs got away with it for so long was because of the era and the fake fight against drug campaign. It's not going to happen like that in this new age and time especially with body cameras and technology.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Two things on this. The riots didn't happen because Memphis stepped up and handled the issue not sugar coating it. They charged the officers fast, and the crooked police union stayed out the way because it was black on black crime which they enjoy.
On another note is it seems like this unit was trying to be like the Red Dawgs were in Atlanta back in the day. Basically trying to live off of the past. Similar to what the frats went thru in the late 90's, and early 2000's when everyone was trying to live off of what they had heard the legendary hazer did in the frat which a lot of times were fabricated lies. When the red dawgs first came on the scene they were useful and really trying to clean up the block. Eventually as always they got power hungry and as new officers came on the squad it turned into a gang. They use to keep the block in check then all of a sudden they started after ordinary citizens that weren't in the dope game which led to their demise. The only reason the red dawgs got away with it for so long was because of the era and the fake fight against drug campaign. It's not going to happen like that in this new age and time especially with body cameras and technology.
Apparently the police chief in Memphis created that Red Dog Unit. Her ass need to be fired, too.

So three of the five are Ques. I guess they'll be coming after all of us (Greeks) now.
It's more about the police department than them being Omega Men. They are not representative of our great Fraternity. Their unit was trained to do this type of shit to people in the community.

Yes it is, but we are under attack. Our very Blackness and any institution or organization associated with our Blackness is under attack.

With all this "denouncing", handkerchief heads think we're evil anyway and look for every opportunity to try and validate their point.

I hope I'm wrong.

Yes it is, but we are under attack. Our very Blackness and any institution or organization associated with our Blackness is under attack.

With all this "denouncing", handkerchief heads think we're evil anyway and look for every opportunity to try and validate their point.

I hope I'm wrong.
true

All 5 need to get the death penalty or life in prison! If they weren't hiding behind a badge they wouldn't have tried this on the average black man who knows his 2nd Amendment rights along with the right drum or banana clip..

Back